Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » General » Ao Shi Jiu Tian Messages in this topic - RSS
8/2/2022 1:47:42 AM
McGahan
Posts 6
Speaking of this Chu Feiling's voice was painful and trembling as if he had returned to the cold snowy night eighteen years ago And one side of Chu Yang listened only to feel a burst of bitterness in the heart can not help a sour nose two lines of tears fell down The two of us continued to run for our lives and in order to distract our eyes we jumped off the cliff with the stone in our arms Chu Feiling gave a wry smile and said "I didn't think there was no way out I just jumped down a few dozen feet and was dragged It turned out that the vines that had grown there over the years had formed a big net" Saved the two of us and then on the cliff found a rare treasure of heaven and earth Fenghua Snow Lotus Part 5 Smiling Ao Zhong Tian Chapter 17 Meeting Gift Chapter 17 Meeting Ceremony "Fenghua Snow Lotus" Chu Yang large artificial blossom trees muttered to himself unconsciously "Yes it is the Fenghua Saussurea involucrata There are two Fenghua Saussurea involucrata one black and one white one Yin and one Yang Yin and Yang complement each other They can cure serious diseases cure incurable diseases in his heart disappeared at this moment "The two of us were almost frantic and kept searching even searching the wolf's nest and tiger's cave on several nearby mountains but we didn't find anything" After a long time I came back for three days But fake blossom tree in the past eighteen years the poor child has been lying in the hearts of our husband and wife just like a thorn growing in my heart My wife misses her beloved son day and night and looks haggard In the past eighteen years not only has she not entered the country but she has fallen back from the second grade of the imperial rank to the first grade of the imperial rank a you" "Whoo whoo" I'm so touched that I cherry blossom wedding centerpiece Chu Yang wiped a tear revealing a smile that was uglier than crying Chuyang heart a tangle! He now had a strong impulse to jump on him and hug him telling the man who had suffered from the wind and frost all these years I am your son! I am the son you lost eighteen years ago! But God damn it! But I can't! Especiall to disappear! Recognized the son but involved in the destruction of the family this is not only not great joy but also great sorrow! If there is no reason to say that they will stay in the next three days to develop I am afraid that their father and mother will be able to swallow themselves alive At least have to send a few Faux cherry blossom tree masters to protect but the master of the Chu family down how can you hide from the eyes and ears of the nine dominant families Isn't there no silver here Chu Yang is entangled to death Sword spirit this heart colic Is there any way to cure it Chu Yang asked the sword spirit in his mind with a worried face Heart cramps The sword spirit sniffed "What is this big problem" The sword spirit hummed angrily "" Chu Yang excitedly raised his eyebrows and suddenly remembered well how to promote the old man again otherwise every day so dangerous brother is really not at ease ah Can I have two nine-fold pills Chu Yang asked hacartificialtree.com
pages: 1
|

Home » General » Ao Shi Jiu Tian