Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Cheap Soccer Shoes Olympiakos 2-2 Manchester City Messages in this topic - RSS
8/16/2014 5:18:55 AM
edcqaz987
Posts 36
Micah Richardsblazed over the crossbar from the penalty spot asManchester City'sU.S. tour ended with a shootout defeat to Olympiakos.A 2-2 draw in regulation time meant the match headed for Cheap Soccer Shoeskicks and Anastasios Papazoglou kept his cool from 12 yards after Richards fired over the top.MORE: Manchester U vs. Liverpool in final| Man U, Liverpool in ICC finalStevan Jovetic had earlier continued his purple Nike KD 6 Aunt Pearlwith his fifth tournament goal, while Aleksandar Kolarov scored from the spot after halftime, only for Dimitrios Diamantakos to equalizeon both occasions.Olympiakos almost caught City out early on when Alejandro Dominguez collected the ball in the area and steered past Joe Hart, only for his celebrations to be cut short by the linesman's offside responded well as Samir Nasir and Yaya Toure both curled efforts wide of the right-hand post, before Kolarov skipped effortlessly past Omar Elabdellaoui but saw his shot palmed away by Roberto.Micah Richards (AP Photo)The pressure finally told in the 35th minute with a fine solo goal from Jovetic, who beat one defender and showed neat trickery before beating Roberto at his near post.However, the lead proved short-lived as Olympiakos equalized from the next attack. Pajtim Kasami dug out a cross from the right for Diamantakos to control and force home.City piled on the pressure at the start of the second half and restored its lead when Kolarov blasted a 52nd-min @uc@9i2ltj10q3@uc@
7/22/2016 6:49:46 AM
yll123
Posts 1964
you eagles nfl jersey happen kate spade to ray ban sunglasses be detroit pistons jerseys in cheap nike shoes full lululemon bloom uggs in tory burch sale my heart retro jordans piece cheap nfl jerseys of woolrich clearance the air force white ralph lauren polos place, just because ugg australia you ravens nfl jersey happen tn pas cher to abercrombie fitch pass tory burch outlet by me ray bans the coach outlet most michael kors outlet online sale beautiful Love, new york knicks jerseys gave burberry handbags outlet me
8/8/2017 10:29:09 PM
y7411178881
Posts 114
oakley sunglasses
cowboys jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
jordan 4
ugg outlet