Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » That Poe Orbs Cheap Always Drop Messages in this topic - RSS
5/19/2018 12:58:01 AM
poes4
Posts 3
There isn’t one. Each way to make gold has its drawbacks and rewards. For instance, provisioning is a very easy way to make gold as ingredients is everywhere, but it takes time and patience for a relatively small reward. Selling things in a Guild store is also a pretty easy way to get gold, but it also costs a listing fee and you are at the mercy of the market for how much profit you rake in or even the ability to sell the poe currency cheap in the first place.

This is really a difficult question to answer properly. There obviously IS the easiest way to make gold compared to ALL the other ways there are, but it really depends on your circumstances and style of play. For instance, I probably have a million gold worth Of valuables in my craft bag, just because I'm really a hoarder and I love collecting valuable stuff! I don't like selling big-ticket items when I find them 'cause then I feel like finding more and why not sell the lot Together? Besides, the Craft Bag offers the player infinite storage, so collecting items indefinitely is an easy thing to do.

The problem with this philosophy is, that poe orbs cheap always drop (sometimes to valueless) on very popular items or anything flooding the market! So, I run the risk of losing all that wealth if I don’t sell my valuables before item prices fall (My rationale is, I don't really need extra Gold right now, I'm doing well thieving my way to millions, which is probably the easiest way to make gold if you're that way inclined!)

So you could say, making millions in the game is really about TIMING and RISK as there always seems to be some obstacle in the game to challenge us. For instance, I still have over a dozen Gold Runestone Boxes from two previous Festivals, in my Inventory, which was sold for 12Kg each but a month into the festival, were only worth 2,500g each! Today, I probably wouldn’t get 500g for any one of them! That's a major loss due to my bad timing...but I didn't know the RISK then.

There was a talk at the time that holding the trending valuables was probably a wise move since they'd only increase in value when they had rare again, which offers you hope, but really nothing more. That's why I'm going to tell you Here and now, to sell while you can, as prices typically don't get any better (unless you know how to drive prices up and that's a whole different topic).

At the start of a new game, do the Tutorial for loot drops from enemies and from containers and chests which contain armours. Chests will re-spawn when re-logging and you can do this allplaces to get used gear from them. Collect everything With A Gold value including hard to find Training traits - take as much as you can carry and don't forget lock-picks. The Craft Bag will make it easier to stow hard to find provisioning materials like Bananas and Cheese, without filling your main Inventory (subscribers only). Now, level your character as high as you want, ie. lvl-6 or even lvl-50(!), as well as all your main skills, so you're prepared for what's to
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » That Poe Orbs Cheap Always Drop