Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Hyper Competitive Community In Path Of Exile Messages in this topic - RSS
5/19/2018 12:59:12 AM
poes4
Posts 3
I think, if this is teasing anything about totems, it's them changing the way the spell totems look by default when using soul mantle. Like how Balefire's built in Scorching Ray doesn't use the default SR but the Radiant Effect. Still don't Think that it'll be possible for us to apply any totem mtx to the poe buy items, but they may be changing it to Ziggurat totems instead of the basic spell totems.

I only have this one up my sleeve. It's a bonus one I had scheduled for yesterday but everyone is in a pretty good mood in the afternoon so I saved it for today. However, I think Ziggy has another video on the way and Chris will Be appearing on Baeclast in a few hours with Tarke, Raiz and Ziggy to discuss Incursion and a few other things so I think that should hopefully be able to tide people over until after the weekend.

Since when are we a "hyper competitive community"? I know there are some hardcore racers and that people bitch a lot about the economy scammers and flippers on Reddit, but I've never felt a strong competitive pull from this game.

This game itself does't have to be super competitive to have rigorous discourse and confident understanding between players .

It feels like half the people spamming BC's in headhunters are streaming it on twitch, I guess I can see it. But idk, I thought most games' streamers tended to be the "endgame" ones, like top ranks on ladder or grandmaster league or Whatever, so I didn't think poe exalted orb streamers were more competitive/high-caliber at the game relative to other games.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Hyper Competitive Community In Path Of Exile