Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » PANDORA Jewelry Celebrates The Unique Style Of Eve Messages in this topic - RSS
7/26/2018 10:52:43 PM
NoraPedersen0323
Posts 3
In an experimental documentary-style film, the celebrated global stylists, Micaela Erlanger, Caroline Issa and Rebecca Corbin-Murray, are introduced to a woman, Ella, who begins by sharing a few personal facts about herself. From this interaction, the stylists are tasked to interpret her personality through a styled look that is influenced by the season's biggest trends and accentuated by Pandora Australia Autumn 2018 jewelry

The docufilm culminates when the stylists unveil their looks, each reflecting a key seasonal trend to complement the woman's individual personality – Gothic Romance, Metallics and Feminine Florals – while also demonstrating the versatility of Pandora Charms Australia pieces. In a final twist, the woman then presents a self-styled look that expresses the depth of her personality whilst incorporating elements of wider autumn trends.

"I think Pandora Rings On Sale tells your own personal story," says internationally-acclaimed celebrity stylist, Micaela Erlanger. "Whether it's layering necklaces or mixing metals, or owning that statement ring or charm bracelet that you can add to or pass down. I look for pieces that are an extension of my personality and think it's important to choose jewelry that speaks to you."

Pandora Bracelet Sale has a reputation for propelling her clients to the best-dressed list of award shows and embracing a styling aesthetic that combines beauty with whimsy. A self-confessed "vintage-a-holic and glamour girl", Micaela's fresh approach to styling continues to be a collaborative and personal process with a-list clients.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » PANDORA Jewelry Celebrates The Unique Style Of Eve