Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora’s inscribed messages Messages in this topic - RSS
8/10/2018 3:16:08 AM
Oaccurescry
Posts 3
The stand-out charm for many was the all-silver Dreamcatcher. This lovely all-silver design is a new pandora boutique en ligne from Pandora – we’ve not had one before – and is beautifully executed. The feathers are not fixed in place, and all dangle freely from the base of the charm. The bead actually feels weightier and more substantial than I was expecting from the stock image – it’s quite a solid charm, and the overall effect of the pattern at the centre is quite oxidised-looking, too.

The feathers are also nicely defined through oxidised detail, and overall the look is not quite so shiny and light as some recent pandora bijoux . In use, you’ll find that it’s large and eye-catching, and its dangling feathers are really striking, too. In light of this, for me I see it as more of a focal bead within a full charm bracelet – or as a bead to use within part of a smaller design, such as on a bangle or leather bracelet, where it has the space to breathe and won’t get crowded or look odd against other smaller beads.

The top of the pandora en ligne is set with the words Follow your dreams. This may or may not be your thing, but it’s less intrusive than some of Pandora’s inscribed messages. The writing is tiny and not too showy, so you can just ignore it if it doesn’t suit you. My second favourite is the Drink to Go takeaway cup. I’ve been wanting one of these for a long time! I love that Saturday Night Live called this charm in their Pandora parody earlier this year (see here) – my main takeaway from that comedy take on charm collecting was that a little coffee cup would be an amazing bead. Well, we have it now!

Both Pandora Pas Cher are absolutely gorgeous, thoughtful character beads – CZ-free, and full of well-executed and cute detail. It’s so refreshing to see. The takeaway cup is one I’ve wanted for a long time, being a coffee fiend, and the use of my favourite pink enamel only makes it more appealing to me. My only real negative on either of them is the inscribed text: character charms carry their own meanings and inferences for different people – trying to then impose a message on them can often be constricting.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Pandora’s inscribed messages