Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Skechers’ performance line Messages in this topic - RSS
8/15/2018 12:55:40 AM
Werhe1959
Posts 4
This new line called the skechers you walk uk sale by Skechers is most similar to other 4mm drop lightweight shoes like the Brooks PureFlow 5, or the Saucony Kinvara. The GOmeb Razor achieves the 4mm drop with an 18mm heel and a 14mm forefoot, enough to make it a fast comfortable daily trainer and not a low-profile racing shoe. Skechers calls the 7.7 ounce weight as “radically lightweight”, but I think shoes like the Mizuno Universe 5 (2.8 oz) and Asics BlazingFAST (3.9 oz) win in that category. Skechers should instead call these “radically lightweight daily trainers” since that’s the real competitive advantage of these shoes.

The skechers shoes cheap sale is part of Skechers’ performance line of shoes which also include the GOmeb, and GOrun shoes. The GOmeb and GOrun shoes are already pretty similar, so a third similar performance shoe in this category really makes you scratch your head and wonder if Skechers just wanted to make another cool sounding shoe without having to make a new shoe. What really happened was Olympic medallist and Boston/NY Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi wanted a few changes to the performance line of Skechers shoes to make a perfect daily trainer, so he worked with Skechers to tweak the existing designs into something new.

The skechers shoes uk sale takes the GOrun and GOmeb Speed shoes and uses the snug fitting GOknit material, a newer form holding heel counter, and firmer 5GEN foam in the midsole to make this perfect daily trainer for Meb (and possibly you). I have a decent idea of what Meb likes to run in, after testing the GOmeb speed 3 2016 and GOmeb speed 3 2015, so I was eager to lace up in the GOmeb Razor shoes for the first time. I was expecting a fit very similar to the GOmeb Speed 3 2016 shoe since the GOmeb Razors looked pretty similar. And I was right. Both have a very durable feeling knitted upper, just enough foam in the midsole to provide decent cushioning in long runs, lightly structured heels, and identical drops.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Skechers’ performance line