Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Scarpe CTR360 Suarez arrives at CAS to appeal ban Messages in this topic - RSS
9/1/2014 5:18:25 AM
edcqaz987
Posts 36
Luis Suarez has arrived at world sport's highest court to appeal his ban for biting an opponent at the World Cup.The Uruguay and Barcelona forward did Scarpe CTR360speak with reporters on arriving at the Court of Arbitration for Sport with his lawyers on Friday.FIFA lawyers also declined comment heading into court for an expected four-hour hearing.Suarez is trying to persuade a three-member CAS panel to reduce his ban of four months from all football activity and nine Uruguay matches in official competitions."We Louis Vuitton Wallet Outletto have a controlled optimism because we have to respect the panel," Daniel lawyer for the Uruguay federation, told reporters.The court has said it expects to give a ruling next week after FIFA consented to Suarez's request for a fast-track process.Barcelona begins the Spanish league season in two weeks.FIFA's sanction, which runs through Oct. 25, bars Suarez from training with Barcelona teammates.Suarez has admitted biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini's shoulder during Uruguay's 1-0 win in Natal, Brazil.Because Suarez has acknowledged the incident, his legal team is unlikely to challenge FIFA on the facts of the case."I deeply regret what occurred," Suarez wrote on Twitter June 30, days after FIFA announced the sanctions. "(The) truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me."Instead, Suarez's lawyers from th@uc@86ecyhvi3f@uc@
7/22/2016 6:53:57 AM
yll123
Posts 1964
you omega watches happen to ray ban sunglasses outlet be spurs jersey in nike store full cheap jerseys bloom jordan in louboutin my rolex watches for sale heart ralph lauren piece barbour jackets of lunette oakley the longchamp outlet white coach outlet usa place, rams nfl jersey just oakley vault because burberry uk you longchamp happen
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Scarpe CTR360 Suarez arrives at CAS to appeal ban