Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » "Hey! What a poor l Messages in this topic - RSS
10/5/2018 8:26:16 PM
ylq
Posts 59
"Hey! What a poor little girl!" I closed the "Andersen's Fairy Tales", as if the little girl appeared in frontympathetic to the tragic life of the little girl. She has only fantasy, and what I have is everything. On Christmas evening, the little girl was touched by her father to sell matches. The little girl walked barefoot on the street, wearing only thin clothes. But no one has ever ignored her. The little girl was cold and hungry, so she had to order a match, imagining that she was sitting in front of a warm stove... Just as she was about to rely on the past, the match was gone, the warm feeling disappeared and disappeared. And I have never tasted the taste of freezing. I am wearing a cotton jacket in winter, and a little girl? I only wore one or two clothes, and at that time there was a goose-like university. The word "hungry" in the eyes of a little girl is very familiar, but in my This time she saw a Christmas tree with small candles and Christmas presents. But the match disappeared and the Christmas tree disappeared. When I saw the little girl's father, I was thinking about my parents. They were working hard every day Online Cigarettes. Every morning, they went out to work late, earned money to support their families, and I was studying in the palace to cultivate me to become the pillar of the motherland. Parents still work hard, and they are very compliant with me Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Finally, the little girl, the light of the match, fantasized to see her only grandmother who loved her Carton Of Marlboro Reds, only to feel rstand that happiness is hard-won. We should cherish it. The happiness of the present is the blood of the ancestors Marlboro Cigarettes Online. The little girl who sells matches is still in this living environment, but she still cherishes the last few. The warmth and happiness that the match brings to him. What's more, our curnce that Yiheng teacher said is his words. He not only teaches us to be grateful Marlboro Red, but also to thank the motherland. Grateful parents, grateful teachers, he also told us: everything speaks with actand hard-earned blood and sweat to raise me for school, but I was still born in the blessings. Envy those who can reach out to open their mouths, compare them with each other, and even hate their mothers. When I saw that a teacher said that he was interviewing an aunt at a reporter, their conversation made me cry, I feel that I am sorry for my mother. From now on, I have to be a good boy of my mother, use my actions to prove everything, prove that I will correct, become a filial, well-behavedtless "gods" who love life like a child! In the school, the teacher always cares about us in a meticulous way, educates us well, or bitter, or seduce, and makes a painstaking effort for our study and growth. However, we did not agree before. Now, this video makes me feel very embarrassed. I am sorry for my parents, I am even more sorry for the teacher. From now on, I will use my actiching. It makes me understand what love is, what is gratitude. I will always remember the words of a teacher, learn to be grateful, speak with action. From now on, I will study hard and become the pillar of the motherland in the future. Repay my parents and teachers.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » "Hey! What a poor l