Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » I was writing homework at a friend's Messages in this topic - RSS
11/8/2018 8:55:06 PM
gfgfgfgfgfg
Posts 8
I was writing homework at a friend's house that day. The cold wind whistling outside, the little raindrops fell on the walls, and the friends' homes were warm and comfortable. My pen tip touched the paper gently, I was working hard on the book, and the kitten on the side shouted, as if urging me to finish the homework and play with it.Zheng Xueyan, Jin Yuqing! We have been writing homework is really boring! It is better, not as good as - let us make beautiful little candles!" "Yes!" "OK!" For Xiao Jiayu's tips, we all agree .cause Xiao Jiayu is rich in money, she will reimburse the cost of the candle, so we are here to enjoy the success, and she has a hard time. Jin Yuqing and I hurriedly packed up the work and made a vacant lot for the production of the "worksite." After a few minutes, the candle was bought back. A candle was milky white and a candle was red. We lit a candle first and then waited for the candle to burn out. The wax oil slowly flows down from the candle, and the crystal clear wax oil is very beautiful! The candle was finally burned out, and a thin film was formed on the surface of the wax oil on the table Marlboro Gold Pack. We hurriedly glued the hot wax oil with our fingers and used it to make it a three-dimensional object. We will pinch it for a while, and finally we will make the shape we want. Let's take a look at our work: Jin Yuqing made a heart shape, but this "heart" is very uneven, like a small road pavement; Xiao Jiayu is also a heart shape, but it is better than Jin Yuqing, very delicate, this time, Xiao Jiayu was hungry, she was going out to buy snacks, only me and Jin Yuqing were at her house. Xiao Jiayu just left, Jin Yuqing stared at Xiao Jiayu's small candle Cigarettes Cheaper, a rumor Cigarettes Online. "Zheng Xueyan! You can help me tear the toilet paper! I want to use it." She suddenly said to me, I was a bit confused, but I still did Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. I brought her toilet paper and saw her sneaky look, as if she had done something wrong, and hurriedly put a hand into her pocket. I looked at the candle on the table and suddenly found that Xiao Jiayu's small candle was gone. Instead of it, Jin Yuqing made the "heart" of "the pitfall" and immediately understood what she was doing. "You..." I didn't say anything, she immediately put a pair of "fruit-to-touch" cards in my hands, I understood what she meant. So Xiao Jiayu, who came back from Jin Yuqing, said that her little candle fell to the ground, so when I was deformed, I chose silence. As a result, Xiao Jiayu cried sadly...n that day, I got a pair of playing cards, but I felt that I had lost more precious things Carton Of Marlboro Reds. I am really an accomplice of "competence". In the future, I will not do such "work" anymore.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » I was writing homework at a friend's