Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Opportunity to RuneScape gold Messages in this topic - RSS
12/11/2018 11:38:49 PM
Maplestory2M
Posts 3
Opportunity to RuneScape gold acquire rarer familiars like supervisors without needing to have an insane drop speed and a huge amount of luckAdditionally because Reboot has no market there wouldnt be any economic value to them they would merely be another decorative thing much like how chairs are In reboot they could be covered through meso

similar to redblack cubes or Miracle Circulators are I do apologize for seemingly rambling on about this subject it is merely familiars are an enjoyable pastime of mine and I would imagine there are a few other people in Reboot that are as wellMapleStory I dont remember what MTS stands forDalethI personally believe the auction house

relieved this issue a bit it did not prevent people from selling the items but it gave more people the ability to market items for in game currencyI think the very best nexon can do is simply make a large clear upgrade to the TOS something shallow but that brings the fact that actual world transactions are prohibited it will not stop it but

it may slow down it for literally no energy or hint I see a lot of people doing buy RuneScape gold it on the steam forums and I tell them its against the TOS and they react withwho careseveryone does it orI did not know making it clear it is a ban offence will clean up at least some of it Thats my thought it might not be effective but it wouldnt hurtI dont

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here:https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Opportunity to RuneScape gold