Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Examples for the Madhouse occasion Messages in this topic - RSS
12/31/2018 1:45:42 AM
StevenCao
Posts 13
This is mostly about the Madhouse Maple M Mesos, but it applies to too many events in Maple, that have an element of RNG and limited efforts. So, also things such as the Dark Lords of Darkness, Hunter's Club, SAO (though that you had a paid component), and so on. An event needs to have a means to be certain everybody wins, provided they strive hard enough.

Examples for the Madhouse occasion: Allow going back in when reaching the Escape space, without using up another pass. It is still possible to never find a particular page, even if allowed to roam the Madhouse forever, but it gets vanishingly unlikely. Make it possible to buy any journal page you are missing by paying a few (big) amount of coins.

Make the chance of getting a page out of the proper reactor go up with the amount of efforts that you make, until it reaches 100% or till you have the page. So, if the prospect of a Test Tube falling Page 2 starts out in 5 percent, then each time you activate a Test Tube it will go up by another 5 percent, until after 20 Test Tubes you are guaranteed of getting that page. When you get the page the opportunity resets to 5% and stays there.

I'm sure other methods can be considered. The key part is, again : make sure everybody who makes a sincere effort can finish the event. Real Life does this, but we play games to escape the temptations of real life, to not acquire more of them.

After a couple frustrating efforts in the train and also beating Shao, I have come up with a means to kill her for Zero that should result in no passing (it did for me, twice in a row,) and a couple(somewhat obvious, but still potentially helpful)tips for penalizing the train. The majority of the relies on the skill "Time Holding" so if you're too low to get this skill, this might not be as useful, but you still might get a couple hints.

Always visit the left as that's where the last car is along with the explosions you have to escape from start on the right side. Stay on the top for so much as you can as there's less things to obstruct you and permit the explosions to grab up to you.When you do need to head down, just jump near the edge of the surface of a car and you should get within another one.Don't kill some of the critters, just press your potions and walk beyond them.Make sure you've got your "Rewind" on if you're large enough to have it. If you make a mistake and the explosions have been in opinion, utilize "Time Holding" and attempt to get as far ahead of them as you can.

(She can teleport in front of you, occasionally, so if you have "Rewind" I do recommend having it on, just in case.) If she teleports, immediately press double up-arrow onto among the (apparent, no enemies on it) preceding platforms. Wait till you hear four (4) explosions. That is when you know there's no more any leaf bugs down below. (The leaf bugs will kill you within one hit.) Jump down and keep attacking. Repeat this until she begins spawning her giant flame spell.

When she begins spawning her Maplestory 2 Mesos buy giant flame charm, immediately press on "Time Holding" and press on twice up-arrow to get on top of one of the higher platforms, just like before. Wait until it finishes, and leap back down. I hope this is useful to anybody stuck on Shao. I couldn't locate some additional guides on this.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Examples for the Madhouse occasion