Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 pride Messages in this topic - RSS
1/15/2019 7:09:59 PM
nvjidfhrw
Posts 2

adidas sneakers white and green This is the first of the range to arrive with a blacked-out Boost unit underfoot. That said, hype is expected to be unreal for this coveted crep. The upper showcases the same winning blend of 70s inspired detailing. A soft nylon upper is accented by crinkled three stripes which feature in white.

adidas sneakers for women cheap Soft nylon covers the upper of the I-5923, once known as the Iniki Runner. A recent legal complaint meant that adidas had to change the name but everything else remains the same.

adidas sneakers for men sale Part of the 'Pride' pack, which celebrates the LGBT community, the I-5923 Pride Multi is dressed in a multitude of pastel hues, including mint, blue, pink, and peach. Boasting a stretchy knitted mesh construction alongside premium suede overlays, this sporty shoe sits on top of a thick slab of Boost for added oomph with every step. A complementary rubber outsole provides the shoe with added durability and grip.

adidas i-5923 pride A stealthy black colourway covers throughout with all those classic Iniki details which harks back to the old school. The crinkled three stripes across the sidewall feature in metallic grey, the same shade utilised for the leather, heel patch.

https://www.sportshoenews.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 pride