Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora Gifts for Valentine's Day Messages in this topic - RSS
1/26/2019 9:17:34 PM
shaich
Posts 5
Unfortunately, Pandora Gifts for Valentine's Day is not able to directly ship Pandora internationally. However, they do still accept international credit cards, and you could opt for a freight forwarding service to get your purchases. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article.

I absolutely love the cute Pandora Gifts for Anniversaries, but my Halloween bracelet is quite nicely balanced for dangles as it is! I’ve changed it a little bit since this photo – the old-school clip Dreamcatcher safety chain has been added – but the layout is fundamentally the same. I’ll definitely be getting the Sweet Pumpkin for it, though. As for the Bootiful charm, I like the idea of it, with the ghost’s funny little eyelashes and bow, but the execution isn’t quite there IMO – the ghost looks a bit like Pacman, and the bow is a little like a plaster (band aid).

The Pandora Gifts for Birthday is pretty but not my favorite. I’d have to say the rapunzel is my favorite. Fortunately I found a local Jewelers that sells pandora and most people here in my town go to the pandora concept store in the mall. I called them and they had about five rapunzel muranos in stock but full priced of course. But im hoping to snag one before they are gone.

https://www.hxjewelers.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Pandora Gifts for Valentine's Day