Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » suggest that it Messages in this topic - RSS
4/26/2019 2:24:52 AM
ylq
Posts 59
the past decade, and later reform and opening up, Chinese and Western cultures gradually contacted and merged. Later, some officials�� selfish desires soared, and more corrupt officials. Later, mutual interests were heavy, and money was spoken. Take the money and say that there are more things. These may lead directly to the vague social book for the people to speak, or to see, this "daring, finally someone speaks for the people" is such a speech. Marked, it seems to be the "walking on the road" column, Lao Liang said things. The topic is that the city vehicle limit is limited. In the video, Lao Liang��s colloquial sister said: ��The limit is limited, this is the matter. You have to start from the source, you don��t want to sell the car, you can control the number of cars entering the market. You want people to buy it at will, the vehicle purchase tax ����I have handed over a bunch, and when you look back, you sue, the limit number can't be opened. With the help of the government, the government has benefited from taxation, and the rights of the people have been violated. This is not kind, not to mention the lack of virtue, a bit not kind. You say white, starting from the source limit, let's say nothing, for example, some people say that the government single and double number limit, Beijing, Shanghai traffic will be solved, I firmly support the single and double number limit. With the help of your vehicle purchase Tax, all the expenses of your car, paying strong insurance, all paid according to the whole year, I am high for half a year, relying on ɶ. It can be opened for half a year, why? You have this, you handed me over to the next half of the insurance, you take me Half of the vehicle purchase tax, your oil money will give me a fee reduction, so that you limit the number, of course; oh, when you sell it, the state should collect all the taxes, you will not care about the people��s rights, he Limit you. Are you reasonable? Root It is unreasonable. So, what is the limit? It is not impossible to use. The key is to let everyone know. In terms of interests, it is cheaper for the people, how to subsidize the people, this is the people-oriented color that is truly responsible for the people. Lao Liang said that for the car owners, it makes sense. With the shackles, I pay the road for one year and ask me to drive for half a year. But at this time, I am thinking about another aspect, that is, the government department is doing this. I think because there is no authoritative statement at the moment, so I can only talk about it in my heart. The current reality, regardless of the size of the city, its space capacity is limited Cigarettes Online Usa Only, and urban road construction and vehicles The rapid increase, the rapid increase of vehicles and the corresponding measures are still far behind the pace Cheap Cigarettes Newports, which will inevitably lead to an increase in urban traffic jams. Further, the number of vehicles is increasing, occupying a large amount of exhaust, causing It has aggravated urban pollution and increased the density of smog. For most people living in the city, they hope that the city road is spacious, not crowded, no traffic jams, and the air is clear. If it is, this will allow car owners and car-free people to vote, it must be one-sided. No car family will never say that I like crowding, like traffic jams, like pollution, and car owners will never say it. In the future Cheap Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, I will not drive the car, do not burn the gasoline, and do not stop and occupy the parking space. Even if the car family knows that there will be ere
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » suggest that it