Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » As im going trough this Maple story M Mesos Messages in this topic - RSS
5/7/2019 2:11:06 AM
mmogomlb
Posts 3
As im going trough this Maple story M Mesos im less enthused about Torchlight Frontiers, it looks and feels at first as Torchlight match, but if diff. Frontiers needs diff. Equipment to resist elements then its not a challenge, its just like among them android action rpgs dungeon hunter or something, I dont remember exactly now, but something like that where

u put on such as fire items cause you're fire hazards and place on water items cause of ice dmg or ground res. Cause of poison, its stupid in my view. I love when u get diff. Kind of items and try to make it work on diff. Type of environment. If that is the manner of Torchlight Frontiers, if its free to playwith, im not telling u that I wont try it out a bit, give it a good effort, but if it be like that I dont think ill play for long.I dont find it great idea.

Just played torchlight 2 for the very first time a couple of months back and am enjoying it. Was excited to hear about this one but it actually looks as though they are carrying the Diablo 3 route of oversimplifying Torchlight Frontiers that will just make it downright boring. The loot looks dull which is a huge disappointment. The stats on the things look way too simple. Resistance stats on items aren't game changing they are just required for the most part. Also the fact that they take away from the energy and advancement in previous levels would make it feel as if you haven't improved to begin with. IMO that's a big mistake.

Hey while I'm on a roll why not whine about something different, why not be MaplestoryM Mesos first and remove white and green rarity or give us something to do with it. I had been comparing that lvl 8 magic armor into the lvl 5 uncommon one, the rare one remains better. People just aren't gonna select up whites and green, so the least you can do

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » As im going trough this Maple story M Mesos