Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » But what is ver Messages in this topic - RSS
7/20/2019 2:18:59 AM
ylq
Posts 59
I have a shortcoming. Of course, this shortcoming makes me laugh and cry more than other shortcomings. It seems that after I left home for the first time Wholesale Cigarettes, I deeply realized that this shortcoming has caused me trouble. I never think that I am a smart person, but as a general person, I am not too stupid. However, in the gap between the general and the smart, I seem to be more stupid. I can't learn geography because there is no direction in my mind. I remember that when I first started to remember the southeast and northwest Cheap Cigarettes, the questions that others could easily answer, I will not decide. Even now, if a person tells me that going to a place to go east, I must stand in the same place for a long time. At the end, I will not necessarily go the right way. Oh, it��s stupid, no. Because I don't know where I am, I often make a lot of jokes and I have a lot of troubles. I remember that once the school held the final exam, the test sites were not in the school, but in the X middle school that was less than 20 minutes apart. I have been to that school, so I think I can find that school, so I am confident enough to tell others how to get there. On the day of the exam, I fell behind because I was negligent without a certificate, but when I took the documents and rushed to the exam, I found myself unable to find the way. Later, I still relied on the guidance of good people, and finally rushed to the examination room with sorrow. Sometimes I really want to remember the things around me, but the harder the work, the more trouble. The more I want to remember a street, the result is that in my eyes, every street is so similar or the same, and what I remember in the last quarter seems to find coincidence in the next second Newport Cigarettes Coupons. The more I want to remember someone's face, the more I feel that everyone's face is not much different from other people. After this time, I pointed to two people as if I found a major secret: You see that they are much longer like twins. The result was a smile from the party, and a few words from others. The most unforgivable thing is that I still insist on it mokingusacigarettes.com, because what I saw is indeed like it. For example, in my life, I may have just been on a building. After I went downstairs, I forgot to come to the road. I often stood in the corner of the building and was at a loss Newport 100S. So I often go the wrong way. My friends are jokingly saying that if you want to stay in the same direction when you are with me, you must go in the opposite direction to me. In fact, I really want to go the right way, and I want to remember one. road. But what is very troublesome is that it is also seen by the eyes. Why is every street in my eyelids so similar to everyone? why? I can't answer this question until now. I still go wrong the wrong way, but fortunately, I can still find the right path after I go wrong. Fortunately, when I went wrong, there were good people who gave me directions.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes Coupons
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » But what is ver