Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » A cup, a stone, some Messages in this topic - RSS
9/17/2019 1:40:56 AM
ylq
Posts 59
A cup, a stone, some sand, some water, what is this? If you are a chemist, maybe you will tell them about their structure, their composition; if you are a physicist, maybe you will tell me what physical phenomena they can produce; if you are a philosopher, maybe you I will tell me a lot of truths. And I, I am an ordinary person, I think this is a big cup of life, when I am a baby to be fed, the cup is empty, when we grow up slowly, parents, relatives, friends, classmates, colleagues, When the society and the country continue to give us, our cups begin to have a lot of things, love, wealth, honor, and so on. The biggest and most important thing here is "love". This love contains too much content in life. When we were young, our parents gave us selfless love. After we grew up, many people gave us love. We became a family and established a career. more. When we are parents, we will give the children love, and also give friends and colleagues around us a lot of friendship, this is also a kind of love. No, when the May 12th earthquake came, in our land of China, Yu name once again understood, what is love, what is love is boundless. When we see our PLA and police, search and rescue personnel, volunteers struggle day and night, for even a trace of hope, we must pay a hundred times of effort; when we see one touching story, when it is for students, for loved ones In order to enable more people to have hopes of life, many people would rather let themselves bear the threat of death, but also when they are unwilling to take care of themselves; when we see that every Chinese person lends a helping hand and gives up their love Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Time. I deeply understand the meaning of life. In the face of such a major earthquake, maybe we will lose a lot, but as long as there is love in the world, our cups will be full, our life will be full, everything will be able to come back, we will also rebuild our homeland. To make life more exciting. Reflecting on our usual life, day after day, busy and rushing, sometimes when we rack our brains for a little bit of wealth and honor in life, are we making some mistakes? Maybe your wealth will increase. Maybe you have enviable glory and fame, but isn't your cup already missing the most love that you should have in your life? When your wealth and honor increase, you should have fallen in love. Position, then is this life destined to be empty and crippled? A sudden earthquake Marlboro Cigarettes, let us wake up again from the comfort of life, let us once again understand what love is, what is the most heavy thing in life Cigarettes For Sale, we should also look at their own cups, in the end What else is there, is it necessary to clean up some, add some meaning of life, maybe it is between this choice, just outside the cup
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Marlboro Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » A cup, a stone, some