Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » become the hegemon Messages in this topic - RSS
10/4/2019 2:57:32 AM
ylq
Posts 59
After reading a literary fairy tale "Feng Wen" by Ye Shengtao, I was deeply touched. This is a story with profound philosophies. I like it very much. There is a village where children are indoctrinated when they grow up and must become rich. Therefore, there are so many rich people here, and they are not rich, and they are working hard Online Cigarettes. An accidental opportunity made everyone dig into Jinshan overnight riches, and everyone no longer works. But in the end, even the farmer no longer farms, everyone is hungry and dying, lying on a pile of gold, still chanting: When you become a rich man, you are blessed to read this story, I feel very funny, I feel sad: Is there such a stupid person? Do you have to work for a rich night? Can gold buy precious time? Can't! Can gold buy precious life? No! The people in the story get rich overnight. But the source of wealth is not through labor, but luck. The gold that happens by chance will only make people lose their fighting spirit and breed laziness Cigarettes For Sale. I think that gold is only a medium of exchange. If there is no labor, no amount of gold is useless. Some sources said: A woman in the United Kingdom bought 40 million pounds in lottery tickets. In the face of this huge pie falling from the sky, I don��t know what to do. The original calm life was disrupted. From then on, I ate and drank, no longer worked, and lived a life of extravagance. After a few years, the "pie" was finished, and nothing was left. People were decadent and became the laughing stock of the neighbors. It can be seen that the wealth that is easily obtained is not a real wealth because it does not pay for its own sweat. Ma Yun, the founder of Alibaba, can be called a real rich man. He started from scratch, and the road to entrepreneurship is also full of twists and turns. After the failure of entrepreneurship, he did not give up, but summed up the lessons of failure, firm belief, perseverance, and grew up from a small to become a legendary figure. He is trying to become a real Wealthy people. Zhang Heng, a famous astronomer in the Eastern Han Dynasty Parliament Cigarettes, said: "Life is in diligence, what is it?" It is said: People must work diligently. If you do not actively explore research, where will there be gains? Bill Gates is constantly working and using himself. The hands of the two hands made a world, invented Microsoft; Robinson alone came to the desert island, he relied on hard work to become the hegemon of the island; parents through their own labor, let the whole family live a happy life. I used to live a life of "clothing to reach out and rice to open my mouth." To buy something, I want to ask my parents for money, and I don��t feel anything about money. During the summer vacation, I used my free time to go out and put my stalls to sell things, my mouth was shouting, and my income was very poor. I realized that money is hard to come by. This is much more precious than what I usually want to find my parents. Meaningful, I have gained income through my own labor. Labor is the source of wealth. The beautiful dreams of the human world can only be realized through labor. All the glory in life can only be created through labor. Labor creates human beings, labor creates a beautiful world, and success without thinking of labor is impossible. Only the wealth created through labor will be with you forever, inexhaustible. Let us all be a person who loves labor, really rich!
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » become the hegemon