Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » ted with a 100% attitu Messages in this topic - RSS
10/31/2019 3:17:13 AM
ylq
Posts 59
that I was almost knocked down once, but I was cheered up. Just because of previous persistence, there are some progress now. I have to work harder for the sea in my heart. As long as you persist in not giving up, eventually everyone who struggles will find the sea that belongs to him. The sea is vast and charming, and every drop of water is a trace of what you have tried. [Chapter 2] The sea ideal in my heart is like a vast sea. From the decision of myself to the path of pursuing my own ideals, I will not be able to look back. If you say, you want to give up, I advise you not to, because your feet are under the ocean, falling, you can hardly stand up again. Therefore, we need to move forward and strive for our own ideal sea. On August 7, 2017, Liu Xiang ended the game due to injury in the men's 110m hurdles preliminaries of the London Olympics. At the time, I was 8 years old and I learned the news. I feel sorry for him and also the Chinese "flying man". "I feel admired. From then on, I laid the foundation for my "sports dream". On April 7, 2015, Liu Xiang officially announced his retirement, so that many Chinese compatriots including me and even opponents have expressed their regrets and can no longer see it. The Asian flying man struggled hard on the sports field. At the time, I was on the road of sports in the sixth grade. When I saw that Liu Xiang��s record was refreshed by others, when commenting, ��I really hope that 'Asian flying man�� Liu Xiang has not retired from 0.�� It��s so powerful that I��m extremely unwilling, I think of the feeling of hurdles, when I cross every column, as if across After a hurdle in life, I like this feeling. I also want to continue the legend of "Asian Flying Man" and fight for the honor of the country. Like this, I want to go to sports dreams. I want to be an athlete and let the Chinese figure appear again on the 110-meter hurdle Marlboro Lights, in the record, on the podium. With your own goals, you have to work hard. I started to practice and I took the goal step by step. When people are still asleep, I appear on the playground, one circle after another, running towards the ideal; when the partner of the training ground is lazy, I choose to continue to adhere to the ideal; when the training is injured, I I stood up and ran down, chasing the ideal sea, and chasing it down. After all, I can see the ideal sea. On the way to chasing the sea, you can't relax. All the training is treated with a 100% attitude. When others think about how to be lazy and not discovered by the coach Wholesale Cigarettes, I have to insist on it; when others are resting, I choose a set of folds and put each time. The training is like a competition, and it��s my ability to improve. Imagine how far I am from the sea now? Oh Newport Cigarettes, I am still far away from it. When I turned back, I found that I could still see the starting point, as if I had just started yesterday, looking forward, or the endless blue. It��s still early to find out from my own figure that I will run forever, for my own ideals, for the sea in my heart.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » ted with a 100% attitu