Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » . The crowd se Messages in this topic - RSS
4/14/2020 2:10:41 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Lantern Festival, according to Chinese folk traditions, on this night when the moon is high, people will light up ten thousand lanterns to celebrate. Go out and enjoy the moon, burn the lights and flames, like to guess the lantern riddles, eat the Lantern Festival together, reunite with the family and celebrate the festive season. More than seven o'clock in the evening, I had just finished my meal, and the sound of thunder exploded in the sky. Boom! Boom! Boom! Every one of them set off fireworks one after another! I quickly stopped the chopsticks in my hand and rushed out of the dining room and my father, brother Go upstairs to watch the fireworks! Because my house is a relatively tall building in this area! I stand on the top of the building with all the sights! The fireworks rise! Some are like a blooming chrysanthemum! Some are like Fireflies are flying all over the sky, and some are exploded like a snowy mountain! The best thing to see is the "big fireworks", which are like volcanic eruptions, colorful, green, and golden, "one mountain" and "one mountain" erupt! Scattered like a meteor, lined with a dark night, gorgeous and dazzling! Turned the dark night into a bright daytime! After we watched, no one did not sigh! The most intriguing thing is the "missile" Online Cigarettes, first a bunch The white fireworks burst into the sky Cigarettes For Sale, then exploded in the air, and finally disappeared. After watching other people's fireworks, my brother and I also took out our fireworks! I took out the "Skyrocket" and lit it like a meteor Wholesale Cigarettes. Go out, The face is still dragging a long "tail"! Colorful! The younger brother took out the "Christmas tree" and emitted a strong spark! Various colors! Like a fountain, when the height is short, when the light is dark! The spark is from " The sky falls, like countless pearls hanging in the sky! When it falls, it looks like the Milky Way in the sky! It shines! It also puts the "rain flower" like a fairy scattered flower, falling from the sky, and sometimes the heart of the "flower" is still open "Small flowers" are like stamens. Others flash like "UFO", fast eyes can't keep up, and some "spin like crazy" ... At night, the fireworks of every household seem to be more "beauty" than a family. , A family, a family, and finally, the fireworks were finally finished, and the surroundings also calmed down. Seeing this beautiful firework reminded me of Xin Qiji's "Sapphire Case Yuan Xi". The crowd searched for thousands of Baidu and looked back suddenly, but the person was there The lights are dimmed. The Lantern Festival party is over, but the laughter of joy haunts our window for a long time
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » . The crowd se