Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » randpa, how ar Messages in this topic - RSS
11/28/2019 9:09:41 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Liuyang River, after a few bends, dozens of miles of waterway to Xiangjiang River ... "Every time I hear this" Liuyang River ", that is the song that Grandpa loves to sing, it always reminds me of the community three years ago. At the door, my grandpa patted my shoulder, touched my head, and handed a pot of my favorite old tea: "Vanfan, come back, tired of studying!" At that moment, I took the pot of strong tea. After warming the tea, Zhang drank "Grunting Gulu" and drank. Today, three years later, every time I return from school, I look out at the gate of the community, but I still ca n��t see that carrying a bag of snacks and a pot of tea. Waiting. With my eyes full of tears, my grandfather has been away from me for a long time. It ��s been a long time ago, my grandfather is like a magician, he can always change all kinds of pastries I like from the bag. I like to eat snacks and drink old tea, but I never said "thank you" to my grandfather. Grandma often said, "Vanfan, your grandpa also likes to drink old tea with pastries, but it ��s left for you to eat, When you grow up, you must honor your grandfather. "Every moment, I will hold my grandfather's arm and say," Grandpa, I must work hard to study, grow up to make a lot of money, buy you a lot of dim sum and the best old tea! "After listening to my words Cigarettes Online, Grandpa smiled, smiling kindly and warmly. "Ok! Good! Good!" Grandpa squinted and stroked my head gently. Every day, when I practiced the piano after studying, I always liked to play the first "Liuyang" River ", and then you will surely hear the grandfather singing:" ... There is a Xiangtan County on the waterfront, there is a Chairman Mao, leading the people to be liberated, ah ye yi yi zi ... "I will also be interested in co-sponsoring the grandfather's song Vigorous, singing loudly ... This is a "dual duet" that no one can replace. The number of troubles is small, and at most weekends I accompany my grandfather and grandmother to walk to the beach and enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the scenery. Seeing that I love learning, They immersed themselves in learning, they could not bear to bother, always quietly served a plate of snacks, put a cup of old tea with steaming aroma and strong aroma, and quietly went to the side that night when my grandfather had a heart attack, I was busy reviewing my homework, When I heard my grandmother and mother screaming and ran outside In the public room, my grandfather's eyes were straight and he could not breathe ... I kneeled in front of the grandfather's bed and called with his grandfather's hand. At the time, there was only my grandmother, mother, and me at home. Yes, my grandfather left us. I can't hear his voice anymore, I can no longer hear songs that others can't replace ... We all cried and wept with tears in sorrow ... "Grandpa, how are you Can I leave without a glance at your most beloved Vatican! "I was so sad that I cried next month. It is grandpa's death day. I miss my grandpa. I must put down all my studies and carry the whole basket of snacks He made a pot of grandpa's favorite old tea and went to his ashes Cheap Cigarettes. He knelt silently and gently placed his favorite but not willing to eat it. He loved to drink but always left it to his beloved grandson. Dim Sum and Old Tea I don't ignore any more love Marlboro Gold, even if it's just a song, even if it's just a small snack, even if it's just a cup of tea ... Missing makes love last forever!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » randpa, how ar