Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » ter comparing the Messages in this topic - RSS
11/28/2019 9:09:50 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Fugu-my hometown is a beautiful modern city. Although "poverty" and "lagging behind" were once synonymous with her, today "prosperity" and "prosperity" are her main themes. In the past, I always listened to my grandmother telling the beautiful stories of simple hometown people running around for their livelihood, and I still remember that in the past, my hometown was full of low and shabby little tile houses, muddy city roads, bare mountains, and black The water, the gray sky ... makes his hometown a veritable "black triangle." The white belt of the white belly belly, the red belt of the warm belly Parliament Cigarettes, the warm soil of the old people, the dry tobacco bags of the old people, were once the only happy playmates of the children. Today, Fugu has changed its appearance, the mountains have turned green, the water has turned green, and the city has become beautiful everywhere. The slowly flowing mother river gently embraced the beautiful hometown into his arms, and Fugu displayed the charm of the "Golden Triangle" with a new and majestic appearance. The ancient Great Wall is like a jade belt tied to the chest of the hometown, and it has become a household name of a "top 100 economic county". Look, whether it's the calm pines on Shenlong Mountain, or the lush red leaves of a tree in Wuhu Mountain Villa; whether it is the plump sails in the Mother River, or the white clouds in the riverside park, It all shows that the hometown is changing with each passing day. The small county town of northern Shaanxi has jumped up in just a few decades and is famous all over the country. It is like a dazzling pearl of Saibei inlaid in the land of China. The large-scale development of the Shenfu coalfield, the industrious and intelligent Fugu people are simple and capable, especially the good policy of the country's western development, and the rapid development of their hometown. Modern high-rise buildings are standing up, new and spacious asphalt roads extend in all directions, and factories are flourishing ... campuses, streets are full of laughter and laughter of children, humming in the ears of Fugu people The first letter of Xinyou is carrying the hopes of the people of Fugu, freeing up all the changes that will change their hometown and rejuvenate the motherland, all of which will benefit the good policies and leadership of the party, and the people of the government can seize the opportunity. Work hard. Today, the happy people in the hometown are exhaling and ready to go. The "18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China" will surely put wings on the great development and prosperity of the hometown! Fugu-the fertile soil under my feet; Fugu-the dreamy love in my heart Newport Cigarettes, I will surely make you more prosperous Fight for tomorrow! Teacher comment: The article adopts a contrastive approach Cigarettes For Sale. After comparing the past Fugu with the current Fugu, people have a good understanding of Fugu's development image, but a lot of idioms are used in the article. After reading, I did not feel the changes in Fugu in detail. It is recommended to write similar articles in the future, so that you can catch some specific incidents and see what happened.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » ter comparing the