Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » General » Forgiving on Your Wallet and Your Feet Messages in this topic - RSS
12/9/2019 8:36:06 PM
Kellyada
Posts 9
Because Runner’s World staff members are verbal guinea pigs when it comes to shoe testing, it was a pleasant surprise—and if I’m being honest, an immense relief—when video producer Derek Call pointed to his feet and said to me, “These are the comfiest shoes. Ever.” He was wearing Skechers GOrun Pures. As testament to just how comfortable the GOrun Pure is, I’ve seen my coworkers wear the shoe at their standing desks for hours at a time—and during lunch runs, as well. What’s remarkable about the Pure is how lightweight it is in spite of its soft feel. This is due to the Ultra Go foam midsole, which is skechers sale superlight and plush on runs. The nearly seamless upper is another factor that adds to the shoe’s comfort.

The Pure does seem to run a little short; on runs I felt I could do with just a little more length in the toe box. Despite this small drawback—which can be easily remedied by going half a size up—the Pure is ideal for runners looking for ample cushioning for short to mid-distance road runs at an affordable price. Ultra Go in the Pure’s midsole is an EVA-based foam that is lightweight with responsive cushioning. The shoe is thicker in the heel for less shock on landings. It’s an skechers cheap ideal feature for heelstrikers, like myself.

“The thick cushioning on this heel was a pleasant surprise for me, as I typically don’t like a lot of cushioning since it usually makes the shoe heavier,” said Kristen Parker, assistant photo editor for Runner’s World. “This wasn’t the case here; the cushion felt just soft enough without giving you that sinking heel feeling.” While I wouldn’t wear these shoes for racing, I’d definitely reach for them for three to eight milers so I can add onto my weekly mileage. They’re skechers go walk boots great for easy runs and recovery days.

A network of flex grooves on the forefoot with triangular treads provides flexible push-off and reliable traction. The shoe performs well on both dry and slick sidewalks and roads. The outsole also didn’t pick up any debris and provided protection from running over stray pebbles. The Pure’s near-seamless upper is made of engineered mesh, which provides a cozy fit and ventilation, so your feet won’t become overheated. The shoes seem to run a little short in the toe area—at least in my experience. On the other hand, one of our testers felt the Pure fit true to size. “My feet didn’t feel crammed, and they didn’t skechers go walk mens move around in the shoe either,” said Danielle Zickl, associate health and fitness editor for Runner’s World.
pages: 1
|

Home » General » Forgiving on Your Wallet and Your Feet