Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 white leather Messages in this topic - RSS
12/26/2019 11:47:55 PM
h1syqk47
Posts 3

adidas trainers womens black Adidas’ I-5923 silhouette – formerly known as the Iniki Boost – equips a lifestyle-ready upper atop a full-length Boost midsole unit for all-day comfort meant to be worn in any situation. Composed of a mixture of technical ripstop and fine buttery suede, the I-5923 equips a bit more of a premium touch than other Boost-laden models for a reasonable.

adidas trainers mens green Adidas’s classic ’70s runner is modernized with this I-5923 silhouette and it’s getting the popular Triple Black color scheme. The sneaker’s mixed material upper consisting of mesh, leather and suede overlays are covered entirely in black, along with the Three Stripes branding on the sides. Branded matte black labels are seen on the tongue, followed by matching black laces and full-length Boost sole to complete the all-black theme.

adidas trainers white and red With many schemes and retro’d toolings arriving once again, there’s no time quite as perfect for the classic layout than right now. adidas, with their eyes set on the future and feet planted in the past, have taken to the I-5923 in their recent onslaught of newcomers, donning it a nostalgic allure that will catch lifestyle runner enthusiasts by surprise.

adidas i-5923 white leather Its toe box, in the overlaid panelling at the tip, comes dyed in a hot pink hue, pairing in an almost wine and cheese fashion with the matte black found in the majority of the total kit. A white BOOST midsole as well as the complimenting pink found along the heel add an extra bit of flavor for what is a subtle yet bold edition to the 70s inspired model.

https://www.sneakersmark.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 white leather