Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » only that he could write w Messages in this topic - RSS
12/27/2019 7:41:49 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Put aside those personal classics, workplace novels, and so on, what I love most is all kinds of animal novels, and the most striking one is Shen Shixi's animal novels. Why do you like his animal novels? Without him, there are three reasons: 1. Most of the animal novels he writes are from his own experience; 2. His words are unpretentious and make people feel very clear; 3. Some sharp words are often used to reveal those disgusting The truth of this book is impressive, and it makes people read his book first. The first one is "Fox who can do business", which is also the favorite one. It was about Shen Shixi's youth when he had just left the countryside to cut the line: "I" caught a little fox on the way to the mountain where the cut line was located, and took it back with a chain. It didn't take long for the little fox's mother to find her place to try to save the little fox. After the rescue was fruitless, a red-bellied brocade worth hundreds of dollars was used in exchange Marlboro Cigarettes. After not knowing that the fox was cunning and "greedy", "I" once again expressed to the fox that he would continue to send red-bellied chicks to redeem the little fox, and the mother fox continued to send the baby chicks for several days. After insight into the trick of "I" making money but not returning the fox, the female fox not only stopped sending juvenile chickens, but retaliated by throwing animal feces and rotten rats at the "I" house, and also arrested the "I" family Several peacocks disturbed the life of "I". In desperation, "I" had to put back the little fox, and the next day, "I" got some gratitude from the mother fox-although the simple story of the red-bellied broth is simple Parliament Cigarettes, but it implements the simplest truth ����The way to survive with nature is to treat "people" in good faith and treat "people" in peace. Not only that, this story also reflects the tact of foxes, the greed of people, and it makes people feel deeply. Such a simple truth, presented in such a simple little story, doesn't it make you feel refreshed? This is probably the so-called "smartness of Shixi". I think this should be the reason why Shen Shixi's animal novels are so popular. Another point is about my dad's evaluation of Shen Shixi's animal novels. For a while, since I was always addicted to Shixi novels, my dad had also read them. He said: The author's diploma is not high, and it is probably junior high school. But the events described are bizarre and tortuous, so there is something to watch, but for him, it is no longer interesting. I refuted him at the time, thinking that although Shen Shixi only had a junior high school diploma, he was a master with his writing style Cigarettes Online. My dad would no longer argue with me, only that he could write works like Shen Shixi. Because of this incident, I have been behind him for a long time, I have to make him think that my point is right. This matter has no follow-up until now. But until now, I have a little identification with Dad. But his works still like. Because not only the story is good, but most of the endings are euphemistic and make people cry. Childish. Because that book was my first or second grade reading, or a phonetic version, it should have been "retired" on my bookshelf. But why is it still preserved today? To me, it is still a mystery.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » only that he could write w