Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » g. At this time, I feel Messages in this topic - RSS
5/5/2020 3:29:17 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Presumably every year on December 25th, the children will receive a variety of Christmas gifts, have a happy Christmas? Where do these gifts come from? Everyone can't help but think of him-the mysterious Santa Claus. However, today I will unveil his mysterious veil. He��actually loves our father and mother in every detail. Do n��t you believe it? Let ��s talk about the following story! I remember when I was in the third grade Newport Cigarettes Coupons, a few days before Christmas, I asked my good friends: "Christmas is coming, what do you want to do?" She said: "I never No, no gift anyway. "I asked strangely:" Impossible! I can receive gifts from Santa Claus every Christmas. How come you haven't? "" Where is Santa Claus in the world? " "A good friend replied disdainfully." After school, I ran home angrily and asked my mom angrily: "Mom, mom, do you tell me whether there is Santa Claus in the world?" "Of course!" Mom replied without hesitation. I shouted angrily: "You lied to me! My good friends said no, and she didn't get a gift." My mother said: "It is she who did not wish." I said doubtfully: "But I did not forget last year. Have you made a wish? "After I repeatedly asked, my mother had to admit that this was a good lie Marlboro Lights. I was suddenly stunned, like a pot of cold water was poured into my heart, and I couldn't believe it was reality. My mother gently introduced me to her process of posing as Santa: "Every Christmas, I will hide your present for you. After you fall asleep, put the pre-written letter and the gift for you in the bag Here, put it next to your bed. This way you will receive a gift from Santa Claus when you wake up. I thought this way, you can keep this beautiful fantasy for a little longer, but you will eventually find "" After talking, my mother's expression was a little regretful Cigarettes Online. This year my mother still prepared Christmas gifts for me. When I opened the box, I couldn't help but ecstatically said: "Wow, great, it's the long-awaited" Harry Potter ". My mother said humorously: "This is a gift that Santa Claus brought you from abroad." Although this beautiful lie has been seen, I still feel very happy to receive such a good gift. Holding "Harry Potter" in my hand, I thought that my mother would prepare gifts for me so hard every year, and carefully weave this beautiful lie for me, which made my childhood more interesting. At this time, I feel full of maternal love in my heart. I like this "fake" Santa Claus. So, when everyone enjoys a beautiful Christmas gift, don't forget to share your joy with your parents. Compared to the legendary Santa, I prefer this "fake" Santa!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » g. At this time, I feel