Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » start. I saw the roller coa Messages in this topic - RSS
5/11/2020 9:22:14 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Waking up in the morning, I came to the mirror and combed my hair as usual. Suddenly, the mirror sucked me in! I fell into the abyss before I was refreshed! The speed of falling suddenly slowed down! I was puzzled? A cookie appeared In front of me, I watched the mouth watering! I couldn't help eating it. After a while, the speed accelerated again, I thought I would die? But I fell into a soft thing. I looked at it and said, "How is a bubble? Isn't the bubble broken when you touch it?" Suddenly, my stomach hurts! It seems like it was bitten by many insects! I just feel my body is getting bigger! ! Soon, I became a colorful bubble man. I want to cry without tears! Suddenly, a door opened, and the golden light stabbed me so that I couldn't open my eyes. I think it ��s novel, and I went in to restore it! As soon as I entered, a big sign hung high in the air, with the words "Bubble Kingdom" on it! I thought: there should be an antidote in it! Colorful bubbles fly in In the air, the blue sky has become colorful! Wow! It is so beautiful. The carpet is made of bubbles. Very soft! The streets are lined with flowers and grass! A refreshing fragrance surrounds this bubble kingdom. I am intoxicated! Many bubble people are walking, they are like people, with hands and feet. I was curious, so I asked in the past: "Is there any antidote that can restore me to the original state?" The old bubble man said to me, "You should have eaten bubble cookies!" The old man took me kindly and came to a castle where the decoration was very delicate, and many beautiful patterns were carved on the wall. I saw the old bubble man walked in quickly. I thought it was too human! Unbelievable! Soon, the old man with bubbles came to me like the wind. I was startled. It took a cookie and told me to eat it. I ate my tummy quickly, and soon after, I changed back to the same! I was very excited. The old man took me to visit the bubble kingdom. We came to the amusement park Carton Of Cigarettes, there are many game items Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I was the first to play roller coaster. The old man said that this roller coaster was terrible! I don't believe it! I had to play, but the final result was "I don't listen to the old man's words, but I'm at a loss!" I sat up and started to start. I saw the roller coaster flying into the air, turned over a dozen times, and almost caused me to fall. I also turned a few big bends. I only listened to the sound of the wind "whining" around my ears, and my hair was blown by the wind. Chaos! The game is finally over. My legs are so frightened. I did n��t stand at all, and now I know what it means to "not listen to the old man Wholesale Cigarettes, but suffer in front of me." After I returned to the kingdom, I remembered my father and mother, and asked the old man how to go back? The mirror said, and I said to the mirror: "Simy shows the spirit." The mirror sucked me in like a magnet, and finally, I fell on the hard floor. This time, I fell in pain this time. The trip is really memorable!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » start. I saw the roller coa