Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » protect you in the futur Messages in this topic - RSS
5/11/2020 9:22:25 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Ah, finally escaped the magic palm! "Pauba cried. Popa came to a mountain in a nature reserve and was very happy Cheap Cigarettes. After a while chasing butterflies, watching small fish swimming, and ramming a snail's new home." Goo ... " "Oh, Popa's belly was protesting. Popa's happiness suddenly" floated "out of Jiuxiao Cloud; he hung his head and walked slowly, and dragonflies flew around it, while Popa just returned annoyedly. As soon as he "slapped" Wholesale Cigarettes, he walked away. Suddenly, Popa's eyes lit up: Oh, there was a red meat in his eyes. Popa ran away without excitement, and excitedly ran over, but fell again It turned out to be a piece of raw meat. Popak had never eaten it, but he could n��t help it. He was hungry and had to eat it with a scalp. Forehead, it ��s really bad, but if you do n��t eat it, you have to starve to death. I would like to vomit, but in the end I wiped out the "fight". A feeling came out: eating raw meat is much more full than cooked meat! After eating "dinner", a cold wind hits; Puba sneezes, and Worried: Where do I have to sleep? He raised his head and said, "Heaven help me too!" Puba exclaimed. A natural cave he went, once again disappointed: the cave there is nothing, empty:. "Is better than nothing right. "He comforted. So, he found the most sheltered place to fall asleep ... When he woke up, Popa went down the mountain to find food, and came to the street. Popa's eyes were caught by a trash can. Ba hesitated, whether to go or not? Popa did a lot of struggle in his heart, and finally went. When he came to the bucket, a stray dog ??came, and Popa was afraid, and the stray dog ??was very kind. In the past, I said hello to Popa: "Hello! My name is Jack, how about you?" Popa replied in battle: "I ~~ I ~~ is called Popa. "Then, Puba told Jack his experience again. Jack sympathized with Puba and made friends with Puba ... Since then Cigarettes Online, the two of them slept together in the cave and ate together. Puba gradually stopped nausea, they I also picked up a rotten quilt from the trash bin and put it in the upper hole. It is warm and comfortable in winter, which is awesome! Just when Puba thought that the beautiful day began, the danger was slowly approaching. Noonday When Popa and Jack arrived home happily after "lunch", a wolf jumped out, and the wolf narrowed its eyes and watched the two of them turn around. Finally, they settled on Popa and pounced on Popa. , Jack hurriedly intercepted, but where is the wolf's opponent? The wolf was slapped away by the wolf, which is amazing, this palm hit the soul of the Puba Shepherd Dog, summoned the nature of Puba, Pu Ba ��s natural skills are back, and the wolf ��s neck is just a bite, the blood is cheap, and the wolf is dead. It ran to Jack, licking its wound ... After a while, it said: "Jack, thank you You, I will protect you in the future! "After the wind and rain, I finally saw the rainbow. Popa and Jack happened again by accident I was taken to a shepherd's house at the opportunity. What kind of stories will they have? Dear little readers, what do you say?
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » protect you in the futur