Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » idn't say anything, and Messages in this topic - RSS
5/18/2020 8:56:54 PM
ylq
Posts 59
Summer nights are always boring, so overwhelming, you can go to Chenghu to relax! Wandering leisurely to Chenghu Square, I felt cool and refreshed in my heart. The air filtered by the water penetrated into my lungs, and once again awakened the brain that had been sleeping for a long time. The slowly beating blood vessels greedily absorbed fresh oxygen, and the beating blood happily wandered around, transmitting the sound of life to every inch of skin, every bone, and every nerve of the body. Looking naturally into the distance, a mighty and magnificent water dragon is taking off, and the rotating body drives a tornado. Under the neon light, it emits a rainbow of colorful lights, which is dazzling. Ascending to the top, as if a mine was thrown into the water, the entire body of the water dragon cracked, and a tiny line of water was woven into a huge water curtain, which was sweeping to people. "Hoo" seems to be a gift brought by the wind and water elves <a href="cigarettesusaonline.com">Marlboro Lights</a>. At the moment of being penetrated by the water curtain, the body seems to have come to a comfortable spring world <a href="salesmoking.com">Parliament Cigarettes</a>, making people feel that even the heart is blooming! The soaked soul becomes light and fluttering freely in the sky. I felt dizzy for a while, so it felt so good to be an angel. The smooth cobblestones inlaid on the ground seemed to have life, wearing gorgeous clothes and opening the summer party <a href="webvipsmoking.com">Online Cigarettes</a>. Changing and flashing, the pebbles are like little naughty children, laughing, running, jumping, and doing a comfortable massage for my feet. I couldn't help dancing with their rhythm, like a brisk nightingale, soaring freely and singing happily. Unconsciously, I have been in a bamboo forest. The green verdant bamboo is dyed at the twilight point, using bright moon to make paper and dark night as a pen, and a clear bamboo shadow is used to construct a very rich Chinese flavor of "Ink Bamboo Picture". A pole of bamboo seems to be a pure girl, looming on this stage, looming away. I seem to have traveled through time and space and came to ancient times. Inadvertently, I have already experienced the beauty of traditional Chinese classical. Sit on the boat and enjoy the scenery. A small island in the lake connected to the shore, as if it were a giant tortoise surfaced, on the edge of the towering tortoise shell, rows and rows of willow trees beckoning me in the wind, the wicker swing seemed to be smooth The hair brushed through the water, and a lively "Girl Combs" was presented in front of my eyes. Various amusement facilities on the island were filled with playful children, the sound of laughter echoed in the air, the air seemed to be infected, and laughed "giggling, giggling, giggling". The atmosphere boat waved with the microwave, and I felt my heart also melted into this Jiangnan water village<br/>Related articles:<br/> <a href="mehfeel.net/mehfeel/blogs/post/188401">Cigarettes Online</a>
<br/> <a href="board.rapbasement.com/forum/music-aa/eminem/10341035-t-to-the-heat-and-it-natu">Newport Cigarettes</a>
edited by ylq on 5/20/2020
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » idn't say anything, and