Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Golden Goose Sneakers would really Messages in this topic - RSS
5/3/2016 8:56:48 PM
hlmonefasase
Posts 1
Adam Levine can't confidently tell you what he wore to meet Behati Prinsloo\u2019s parents. We know, we asked. But, that\u2019s not to say that the singer\/reality star\/newlywed doesn\u2019t consider the occasion to be a special one. We think it's more of a testament to his personal style, that he likes what he likes, goes with what he knows, and dresses intuitively without stepping too outside his own comfort zone. And, that\u2019s exactly how he designed his latest holiday collection for Kmart, as well.

This month, Levine Golden Goose Sneakers released his second women\u2019s collection (and third men\u2019s) for the retailer. And, whether or not you agree with what Levine has to say about the way he likes a woman to dress, his sartorial venture has been a successful one. His latest debut marks the first holiday offering from the Maroon 5 frontman and The Voice judge \u2014 one that, no surprise, draws inspiration from his wife, who he married this past summer.

But, ask Levine what he thinks about his designs and he doesn't get into the nitty gritty details. Actually, he's more likely to talk jeans and tees (the bread and butter of http://www.hlmon.com/ his wardrobe) and dote on Behati. We found out first-hand. Read on for more of Adam's insights into his collection, his wife's style, and why it's almost impossible to wear the wrong thing to meet the parents this holiday season \u2014 even if you end up forgetting.

Tell us a bit about the design process. What was different about it this time?<\/strong>
\n\u201cI tell you this: There are people who consider clothing to be their artistic expression, and I kind of don\u2019t. I like what I like. You know, people really say you have to go with what you love, [the things] that turn me on, that I like to wear, the things that I enjoy that women wear. My personal take is reflected in the line, and I think that that\u2019s always going to be the case, and that will always be my one and only inspiration...

\"It\u2019s just what works: super-simple, classic things that I\u2019ve always loved for men and women \u2014 that I think that women would really like \u2014 not trying to push the envelope too far, because that\u2019s not what I do. I don\u2019t wake up in the morning and put on a Versace gown, although that would be funny if I did.\u201d

Yeah, that would be. Is there any part of the process that's become easier or that you maybe appreciate more now that you\u2019ve had your hands in it for a while?<\/strong>
\n\u201cWell, I think, you\u2019re as good as the team you have surrounding you, and these guys have come up with such amazing things for me to look at it. Almost every time I walk in there 99% of everything I see I immediately adore. Their ability to kind of come up with what they know I\u2019m going to want has gotten really good. I walk in and I see a presentation and samples...and I'm always kind of blown away by how blown away I am. For me to take too much credit would be ridiculous, because...I was very, very specific and clear with everybody, creative-team wise, in the beginning, and then they\u2019ve really done an amazing job of facilitating that without me having to do much other than oversee
5/9/2016 2:42:54 AM
wty123
Posts 176
and one adidas day they are nike air max tired michael kors of money ditch, road pandora uk confused, hollister they ugg do not know why basketball shoes no true religion one coach handbags confused hollisterco ...... right ray ban direction, dallas mavericks jerseys force colts nfl jersey himself cheap michael kors a asics slave trail blazers jersey to money, and ralph lauren polo that timberland shoes they coach outlet sale see air max 2015 themselves, how can michael kors purses you cheap oakley sunglasses not myopia? How can you not confused? Mountain grass for air jordan shoes the ralph lauren world indoor soccer shoes to ugg boots clearance bring new balance shoes a levi's jeans touch of nike free green life, they oakley report gucci belts it raptors jersey to the saints nfl jersey coming m a c cosmetics of spring; north face sun converse bursting longchamp out fossil uhren with nike air huarache maximum gucci outlet brilliance and coach outlet warmth, golden state warriors jerseys hope panthers nfl jersey to bring warmth to every corner; the earth to accommodate ugg boots all phoenix suns things, tommy hilfiger give air max us a warm burberry home; ralph lauren outlet candle hollister kids burning from northface
11/5/2016 1:34:17 AM
yll123
Posts 1964
giuseppe shoes, ugg, philipp plein outlet, louboutin shoes, titans jerseys, ray bans, burberry outlet, katespade, longchamp taschen, nike huarache, oakley canada, the north face, toms outlet, jordan retro, air jordan, toms shoes, ralph lauren, cheap michael kors, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley, wedding dresses, toronto raptors jersey, oakley outlet, oakley vault, the north face, dsquared2, los angeles clippers jersey, charlotte hornets jerseys, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, bcbg max azria, swarovski jewelry, beats headphones, new balance, wedding dresses, polo ralph lauren, zapatillas nike, jimmy choo outlet, bottega veneta, nike roshe, rams jerseys, tommy hilfiger online, free running, jets jerseys, cheap ray ban, converse outlet, hollister online, new balance outlet,
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Golden Goose Sneakers would really