Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » What the Budget means to me Messages in this topic - RSS
11/14/2020 2:01:39 AM
cigspriced
Posts 37
We, as middle class people, have paid taxes throughout our working lives but there are no tax benefits now that we are retired. Inflation is on the rise and our expenses have gone up from last year. Cost of healthcare has also gone up significantly.

I am also happy that importance has been given to development-related fields such as infrastructure Buy Cigarettes Online, agriculture, rural healt and education, power and malnutrition Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Directly linking subsidy for retail and farmers to bank account-based on Aadhar card is also a good decision. If everyone around us is happy, we are also happy Marlboro Cigarettes. In this sense, the Budget is growth- and stability-oriented.

Vatsala Prabhu, Senior Citizen

Though the focus of the Government is on reviving fiscal health, this budget would put pressure on common man with the price of consumables rising as the excise duty has gone up from 10 per cent to 12 per cent. The silver lining is that coal-starved industries will get a fresh breather with the exemption of import duties. The same applies to LNG and minerals as well. The mining industries will be boosted as they have received a waiver on customs duty on mining equipment Newport Cigarettes Carton Price.

As usual, with the focus on rural development, the gadget-savvy urban population will not be very happy with the cost of refrigerator, TV and phone bills swelling up. I feel, though, that overlooking the powerful women in and around Government, the Ministry is taking a big risk with gold and diamond jewellery become dearer.

Subhasri Nandi, Corporate professional

As a tax payer, in terms of the personal taxation moves, I don't see much impact as in any case those slabs do not affect us. Another minor point which struck was me was the move on advance tax. I know it is a very small thing, but as somebody who takes care of retired parents' finances, I feel it is a great gesture to people who do not have business incomes.

I think on white goods, I went completely wrong I just bought an LCD TV and a mobile phone Marlboro Lights, a Nokia Lumia. I feel both have been disastrous buys.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » What the Budget means to me