Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » General » My ex-girlfriend is back. Messages in this topic - RSS
8/2/2022 2:08:45 AM
Kauffman
Posts 6
Unable to find Shi Anna Ji Cunxi had to solve Chen Xinyi first Not long after the farce happened Ji Cunxi was reminded by Shi Anna to send medicine to Chen Xinyi He didn't want Chen Xinyi to come to him one day with a big belly He also talked with Chen Xinyi this matter was originally designed by her brother-in-law Ji Cunxi did not exist any responsibility he did not want two people to have any other relationship also do not let digital signage kiosk him know that she took this matter to threaten himself Chen Xinyi also agreed that she knew she was Cinderella and could become a princess for an hour because os very angry "Am I scary" If I don't turn off the light you won't come back! Ji Cunxi did not dare to look at Ji Wang's pearl and replied perfunctorily "There are more things in the digital signage screen company recently" Don't lie to me! Anson told me you broke up with Anna didn't you "Ji Wang Pearl is not going to give him face at all" This Anson Ji Cunxi cursed in a low voice and then pleaded anxiously "No I didn't break up with Anna!" His tone of voice did not know whether he was convincing himself or Ji Wang Pearl What the hell is going on Ji Wang Pearl patted the sofa Anna called me earlier to tell me she was going to settle down with you!
Ji Wang Pearl was also a person who came from the market She knew what was going on as soon as she heard it She said to Ji Cunxi "I know You don't have to worry about this any more You just have to get Anna back well I'll solve the rest" Ji Cunxi touch screen digital signage was not so optimistic and Anna was determined not to forgive him this time The discerning technical consultant Dylan has a big secret not that he has been looking for his sister Dai Xinyi but that he has a vulgar name-Dai Jianren He never mentioned his Chinese name and even people around him knew the name of Dylan and everyone called him Master Dylith a smile Of course but we used to like you and sister Xinyi best and now we like sister Anna even more! "Anna" Sister Dylan is no stranger to the name of Xinyi I heard that she is also a girl who often comes to the orphanage to do volunteer work but I haven't seen her I remember her because of her sister's similar name As for the name of Anna it was the first time Dylan had heard it and it was hard not to be curious Yes sister Anna doesn't like to laugh but we still like her very much A little girl said in adoration hsdtouch.com
pages: 1
|

Home » General » My ex-girlfriend is back.