Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » General » Jade Fan Excalibur-Cao Ruobing _ txt Novel Paradis Messages in this topic - RSS
8/2/2022 2:09:02 AM
Kauffman
Posts 6
Then he grinned at the girl and made a funny face This introduction made the girl so ashamed that her pink face turned into a big piece of red cloth She secretly hated Uncle Huazi for being glib but her heart was sweet and indescribably comfortable especially the funny face of Uncle Huazi at the end The girl clenched her teeth and wanted to laugh but finally she couldn't help laughing and then she felt embarrassed and lowered her head Slowly the girl's pretty eyes secretly aimed at Xiao Chengyuan Xiao Chengyuan's pair of star eyes happened to be looking at her four days intersection this time is not Xiao Chengyuan shy head down but the girl embarrassed head down A man is a man after all Although he has a tender face when he first comes out of Jianghu he is more generous than a girl When Xiao Chengyuan saw the girl's shy face detection android and embarrassed appearance he stepped forward and saluted saying "The girl is a God No wonder her martial arts are so mysterious I admire her very much" As soon as the girl heard this she felt sweet in her heart Although she was still embarrassed she could not ignore others She hurriedly said "Elder brother don't flatter my younger sister My younger sister's skill is far worse than that of the elder brother r's surname is Qiu and his nickname is Silver Beard Old Man" The name of the silver-bearded old man speaks Miss Lan Yuzhen was the first to be surprised Although she understood from Uncle Hua Zi and his speech and behavior that his master was an outsider and his seniority was higher than his own teacher facial recognition thermometer why did Uncle Hua Zi want to make friends with him But unexpectedly his brother was one of the two elders in Wulin who were as famous as his teacher Not to mention that the girl was surprised even the old beggar could not help wondering Unable to believe it he thought he had misheard He looked at Xiao Chengyu "Little brother the elder brother I'm talking about is also your elder brother I know that your teacher has reached the realm of immortality and the indestructible body of King Kong I can't imagine that my elder brother when he is nearly a hundred years old can still stand on the wall of your teacher's door" "I'm so happy for him!" Said the old beggar with admiration on his face Then he turned to Miss Lan Yuzhen and asked "Miss" Where are you going Miss Lan Yuzhen was stunned when asked It turned out that before she went down face recognition identification the mountain she had used ase don't feel what the girl can be really tired imagine the girl grew up in the God nun love spoiled although practice an amazing martial arts several have eaten so bitter so a room He fell asleep as soon as he fell into bed hsdtouch.com
pages: 1
|

Home » General » Jade Fan Excalibur-Cao Ruobing _ txt Novel Paradis