Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Dragon Margin of the Mountain and Sea Period b Messages in this topic - RSS
8/2/2022 2:20:08 AM
OpalMartin
Posts 6
"Never mind" repeated Le Wu "Five years from now we'll have another one" So this time is it possible that Le Yue will not compete with Luo Lingzhi on the martial arts field and it is not easy to get the blood of Luo Lingzhi Zhao yuan's heart is a little worried and disappointed then it despises itself Le Yue has tried his best to help now they are so difficult they still think so is an ungrateful and selfish dragon He raised his paw and gently pulled Le Yue's sleeve and whispered "It doesn't matter You may not lose Besides five years will be very fast" Le Yue locked his eyebrows and smiled at it reluctantly at the corners of his mouth Du Ruyuan Calacatta Nano Glass leaned against the pillar and said "It's a pity that I have no chance to take part in the literary examination I haven't read the martial arts classics but if I can see the examination questions it's good to open my eyes" I don't know whether the test questions
Do they live in their own schools or in other places Passing the courtyard where the Qingxuan Sect lived there was a voice in the upper wing and Linqing stood a little under the window A young man's voice in the window said … The Qingshan Sect lost so miserably I think they really had nothing to do with that magic weapon It's just that the scholar should pay more attention The disciple thinks that he may be a person who pretends to be a ghost Artificial Marble Slabs "Not necessarily" said another old voice "He Jizi is a hidden man Maybe

” Chong Huazi laughed and said "The rules are different this year It was drawn up by Porcelain Marble Slabs King Anshun This year's martial arts competition is also one for every two schools Several judges are all famous Jianghu residents They ask questions at random in each competition There are ten questions in total" If Shaolin and Chiba Pavilion and other schools compete the abbot of Jingyuan and the Lord of Chiba Pavilion will have to withdraw to avoid such related judgments in order to ensure justice This martial arts test is not divided into the first and second rounds At that time the two disciples who take part in this test will sit together behind a wooden table There is a Gong Granite Slab Supplier and a hammer on the table After the question is asked the one who strikes the small Gong first is qualified to answer the question If the answer is wrong the other one will answer it The side with the most correct answers wins The young man's voice said "This is really tricky You should not only know the martial ar good habit to watch a man take a bath Lin Qing threw down the curtain with red cheeks and turned around "Who peeked at you taking a bath I didn't know you were taking a bath I wanted to tell you about the martial arts competition" 。 forustone.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Dragon Margin of the Mountain and Sea Period b