Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Tears of happiness Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:37:51 PM
Medford
Posts 6
But she would not be happy to see her brother Yu go to see her when he was ill Brother Yu is very filial and he will never do this What about him going back there Hate How can you be so absorbed in the problem I didn't even know that I had arrived at the school unconsciously It's good to come If I find more people to help me find it the chance will be greater Why is there no one at school today Such a big school Unexpectedly there is no one It's too much How can I not study Nail machine manufacturer hard I will see how I will deal with you tomorrow Someone is here I can clearly feel the presence of someone At the lake Who is it How dare you run to the lake without class Too arrogant to see what I can do to you You can't blame me Who wants you to meet me I must give you a surprise attack so that you will always regard today as a nightmare See if you dare to skip class next time Hello Not moving Aren't you scared "How dare you skip class when you are a student in that class!!!"

How could that man not react His clothes are very similar How How could he come to school 。 But the clothes can not be wrong it is clearly the uniform clothing of the hospital The back is also very similar He's not really Brother Rain!!!! Turn around! Face down! Apart from Jin Shengyu who else would have such an impeccable face the outline of the face deep dimples yes That's him! He is my brother Rain 。 Be dumbfounded for a second Two seconds in a daze Three seconds of white eyes Tens of seconds later I have been keeping a very ugly state looking at the person in front of me I can not believe my eyes how can I It's true but I can't believe it Nail machine supplier 。“ It seems that you are very successful as president What!

"By the way when you came to school did you see all the students in the school Do iron nail machine you know where they went" Looking for me After answering continue to eat a thing quietly again very unlike his individual character how is he after all Is there any sequela left That would be troublesome If not I'd better take him back to the hospital as soon as possible so that I can rest assured Let's go! "I didn't hesitate to take Jin Shengxuan and want to take him to the hospital" Go there I haven't finished yet 。” "Hospital" "I'm not going" "Why" "I've been lying there for a long time I don't want to go there anymore" This is what Jin Shengxuan said Why does it feel like a child talking

" No how can I know whether you are well or not when you wake up and haven't been examined by the doctor "What's wrong with me I can't be patient when I see him turn into a child" I think we're all crazy "I'm sorry to take away your little white rabbit hairpin and promise you to come back but I didn't do it" What is he talking about/White Rabbit Hair Clip Brother Yu gave it to me Does he remember Does he know everything before What is he going to do Said he was holding a little white rabbit hairpin This is for you He put the hairpin in my hand when my hand touched the hairpin a kind of emotion called touching came up from my heart there was a wet feeling in the corner of my eyes it was my tears I felt it I was shedding tears it was the tears of happiness it came down gently from the corner of my eyes the trace was like a meteor in the night air leaving the most beautiful trace 3shardware.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Tears of happiness