Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Golden abacus Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:40:13 PM
Medford
Posts 6
It's really a pleasure I have to go and have a look later Maybe I can use half a bowl more for lunch" In the study in the front yard Zhao Yin leaned on the armchair at the back of the bookcase tapping the bookcase with his fingers "On the day of the Empress Dowager's birthday it is estimated that there will be a lot of good plays The palace's defense will be very strict at that time Coil nail machine But in this way the security of the capital will be relaxed a lot I will order the looting of two rich families to distract the capital guards If you get the silver you will leave the capital overnight and go to Hezhou" Zhao Qian answered solemnly "Yes my son will certainly live up to your expectations" But he was a little worried about the recent chaos in the capital

The two wet nurses of the little weight were picked by the queen mother herself who was kneeling on the ground laughing and looking at the little meatballs walking around in front of them The little abacus still remembered how his mother and concubine scolded the slaves on weekdays and also pretended to say a few words "You the monthly routine of a month is" "Yes" he said stretching out one of Nail machine supplier his small claws "It's five taels of silver I'll give it to you in a minute Gave Give the month an example be about Ha good to serve the weight Son doesn't know "Yes the maidservant obeys the little prince's instructions and will take good care of the little prince" The two wet nurses almost couldn't hold back and laughed The queen mother sitting on the couch with a small weight in her arms almost burst into tears but for the sake of her grandson's face she tried not to laugh out loud Mi Shi was already lying on the couch holding her stomach How could her grandson be so amused Finally the little abacus pretended to stare at the two wet nurses ferociously snorted loudly and then blurted out "You get up" Two wet nurses also cooperate him to act "Maidservant thanks small Wang Ye"

The little abacus with his little belly took a crooked splayed step and walked slowly to his grandmother to get two small sachets This is what he had prepared in advance Each sachet contained exactly five taels of silver "Here this is your monthly routine Keep it" The little abacus was relieved that his brother would not be hungry for the next month and the next thing was to buy horse material When he thought of the horse he thought of his father and he didn't know when his father would come to pick them up and take them to the capital He sighed deeply At the foot of the mountain Prince Zhao began to fall ill again He dragged Wu Niang up the mountain and refused to let her go up "Daughter-in-law you promise that we will take the little abacus and the little weight back to the palace You can't snub me You should always remember that I am your husband Only I am the best for you My son is a debt collector If you have a daughter-in-law in the future you will definitely forget your mother" 。 3shardware.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Golden abacus