Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Amusement March Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:41:13 PM
Medford
Posts 6
Very soothing tune even people who do not understand English can indulge in it sad atmosphere sad tune can always make people sad add a little quiet to this cafe The girl opposite Kim Tae-yeon listened quietly occasionally echoing one or two sentences and her perfect English pronunciation was completely different from Korean English which made Kim Tae-yeon feel a burst of shame Because Of nail manufacturing machine You Kelly The song of Claisen is not good for you to listen to too much at your age ” Ahn Seung-woo sat directly beside Kim Tae-yeon and said with a smile on his face

He regretted that there was one less person who had the lowest respect for him "That is cheerful and lovely" Kim Tae-yeon did not flinch to refute this is about their own image absolutely can not step back to die to argue Iron Nail Making Machine "Cheerfulness and loveliness have nothing to do with you and your heart is vicious" Kim Tae-yeon was completely angry It was the first time since she was born that someone had said that she had a vicious heart Besides it was said by a man whose calm face seemed to contain a huge prelude to the storm and whose beating eyebrows showed the calm before the storm "Ahn Seung-woo you bastard" Kim Tae-yeon lowered her voice to Ahn Seung-woo's ear with a cold tone filled with infinite resentment "Kim Tae-yeon you're almost the same Don't forget that I haven't settled the last account with you yet" Ahn Seung-woo hit back Kim Tae-yeon gritted her teeth and said in a ferocious voice "Forget it What about this time Say I'm vicious in front of my friends This is a naked insult"

"Friends" An Chengyou was stunned for a moment thinking of something in a trance and awkwardly turned his head and looked at the opposite side Kim Tae-yeon also thought of it her face was white and she turned her face sideways to look at the girl opposite and raised the corners of her mouth with difficulty pulling out a smile The girl saw the opposite two people finally noticed himself and wire nail making machine there is no angry God s sè on the contrary a clean face full of strong interest s sè color "You go on don't worry about me" Kim Tae-yeon turned her head and glared at Ahn Seung-woo "This is my friend" "I know" Ahn Seung-woo recognized the girl opposite a girl with such a unique Korean pronunciation who happened to meet once recently "You know me" The girl looked at Ahn Seung-woo in a daze searching for memories in her mind convinced that she had never seen him

"Why do I feel that this sentence is accompanied by sharp thorns which make me feel uncomfortable all over" Kim Tae-yeon gave Ahn Seung-woo a white look and said disdainfully Zheng Nicole's eyes swept back and forth over Kim Tae-yeon and Ahn Seung-woo several times smiling "I didn't think that Tae-yeon's friend would be Ahn Seung-woo" "Well I knew her when I was a child At that time the little girl was crying to marry me" Ahn Seung-woo glanced at Kim Tae-yeon rolled his eyes and answered with a smile 3shardware.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Amusement March