Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Fire and Ice Chef Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:51:52 PM
IanBarrera
Posts 6
What should come has finally come" Nian Bing go to the back to have a rest first Aunt has to deal with something The Duke of Blue Feather's face changed at the same time "Ruyan do you mean someone is coming over there" Yu Ruyan's eyes were full of cold light "Yes it must be them" Otherwise men in their seventies and eighties who will wear red clothes four people I want to see which four When our first daughter was executed by them this account should also Investment casting parts be settled Brother Yu let all our people go back Lan Yu nodded his head and said to the knight "

The girl on the left had long blue hair which added radiance and beauty to her red samurai suit It looked very striking Although the red and green colors were not in harmony they appeared on the girl with a different flavor With her big dark green eyes her beautiful appearance was as moving as the breeze die casting parts The slender figure is very symmetrical the walking posture

Her originally calm pretty face had been moistened by tears her voice choked her hands clasped Nianbing's hands and her body trembled slightly with excitement Feng Nu is excited so is Nian Bing At this moment there was no room for anyone in his eyes and he forgot everything He opened his arms fiercely and held Feng Nu tightly in his arms and his charming body trembled slightly in his arms In this moment Nian Bing felt that his heart was so full die casting parts he only had Feng Nu in his heart his feelings could not be suppressed he knew that in this world Feng Nu was the first person he fell in love with If his feelings for the dragon spirit also contain compassion then his feelings for the phoenix girl are pure love love without any reason After the pain of life and death whether it is Nian Bing or Feng Nu in their hearts each other's figure has become more clear desperate to embrace tightly feeling each other's heartbeat Ruyan said coldly

Nian Bing away and looked back at Feng Xu She whispered "Elder Nian Bing is a friend of mine Please listen to my explanation" Feng Xu's eyes were ablaze with fire Phoenix you should remember the clan rules I don't need your explanation Go ahead kill him When nothing happened "Don't forget Fengxu" said Yu Ruyan "This is not Fengqi Mountain but my husband's Duke's mansion If you dare to kill people here don't blame me for being rude to the Feng Clan" Feng Xu said in a cold voice "Xiao Yan when your father died he gave you to us to bring you up We brought you up and passed on your unique learning of the Feng Clan However you betrayed the beliefs of the people and the Feng Clan and United with a human being" Not to mention that boy today even you and your husband can't be spared Feng Nu won't you do it 。 autoparts-dx.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Fire and Ice Chef