Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Strongest Abandoned Young _ Goose Is the Fifth Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:53:29 PM
IanBarrera
Posts 6
It was not until this time that Kang's five-fire Gankun wheel was completely sacrificed and he did not take back the purple at all or even flew up and at the same time he punched it out Kui heart is very comfortable just now his crack magic power finally had a breakthrough forming an endless alloy die casting crack broken awn This is derived from the field of Magic Cloud Nine Knives and Shaking Lantern After the crack is broken Endless Knife Mang can form a domain to kill again As long as it wraps up the opponent it will be killed This is a means of attack to kill the opponent at the lowest cost Before the round wheels of the five fierce suns brought up by the Five Fire Heavenly Stems had completely spread they were swept up in the whirlpool of their fists Boom boom boom

They subconsciously looked at the later three people die cast light housing but also finally understand why there are two people to now still have a respectful expression did not come up people have long known that the fierce ah Seeing Kui put away the ring and the ghost rope and walk toward him Kui Kang hurriedly put away the five-fire Gankun wheel and folded his fists and said

He said again "Daoyou the Sanbao Guisuo just now is one of my top magic weapons Please" "You want Sambo Guisuo" He stared at Kang and asked insipidly Kang gritted his teeth and nodded and said "Yes that Sanbao Guisuo is really an important thing for me" I would also like to ask Taoist friends to accommodate CNC machining parts one or two even if I pay some price Kui didn't care at all and said "If you want Sanbao Guisuo you can exchange it with a Taoist fruit Any Taoist fruit can be exchanged Otherwise it's out of the question"

turned around and was about to leave Kui Kang was really worried He quickly sent a message to Kui and said "Daoyou I really don't have the fruit of Tao but I know who has the fruit of Tao and I also know that he has two'fruits of thunder and years'" Kui said in a cold voice "What does it matter to you if someone else has the sound of thunder" Is it difficult for you to tell me who has the fruit of thunder years and I will give you Sanbao Guisuo 。 autoparts-dx.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Strongest Abandoned Young _ Goose Is the Fifth