Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Farmhouse Honey Marriage Daily (Through Warm Farmi Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 9:56:17 PM
IanBarrera
Posts 6
"I don't know yet so Grandpa Hu came to have a look" Ruan Liu Shi and Ruan Yong Shi looked at each other If the mother-in-law is really stupid they will be busy It would be all right if the house was smooth but it's not safe at the moment Let's go to the temple tomorrow regardless of the fifteenth day of the first lunar month Ruan Liu was very flustered The Bodhisattva wanted to bless the old Ruan family The mother-in-law could not have an accident at this critical juncture Not to mention the married daughter there was deep draw stamping a daughter-in-law who was pregnant with a child in the family If the mother-in-law had something she could not let her sister-in-law be busy inside and outside No matter how many things she had she had to help This was to exhaust her to death Ruan Liu somehow remembered the second sister-in-law who had died early and sighed If Ye Shan Niang were still here she wouldn't even have the time to breathe "Go" Go to the temple early tomorrow morning Ruan Yongshi felt sorry for him Speaking of Yeshan Niang Yeshan's child is eighteen years old He has to tell him about his marriage

Her grandmother is so sick is not a way or send to the county to see It is said that there are many powerful doctors in the county town titanium machining parts Widow Chen is willing to torment herself not afraid to lose half her life willing to torment her son but she is a mother but reluctant to give up her daughter and granddaughter

After talking for a while they went to see widow Chen When they went in widow Chen was still sleeping Although she was a little old she usually looked very comely Now she was lying in bed like two people compared with before God doesn't know what he's doing How can he get sick A simple cold how can he always get better Look at the whole family how much they suffer As Ruan Liu spoke his voice choked a little and he sat down on the edge of the bed and metal stamping parts held Widow Chen's hand Her grandmother you have to hold on can not have an accident look at the children even a few months of big Rongrong are suffering "It will open your eyes and God will open his eyes" Ruan Yongshi comforted him

If you fall down who will support you at home Is that the reason "Mother" Don't worry I take good care of Ruxiu's mother and son and I won't let them have an accident Chen Zishan said solemnly Ruan Liu looked at him for a long time without blinking and in the blink of an eye tears fell down I believed in you and knew it was good so I married my daughter to you Sending Ruan's family out and watching the oxcart go all the way until it was out of sight Ruan Ruxiu withdrew his sight his body was a little shaky and Chen Zishan standing beside him held her with quick eyes and quick hands Wife! There was panic in the words autoparts-dx.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Farmhouse Honey Marriage Daily (Through Warm Farmi