Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » There is a ghost wife at home Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 10:34:55 PM
ChristopherWaldrop
Posts 6
Da Chuan what did you say You said you were going to release your father's brother After listening to my words Wang Ying said in plastic pallet suppliers surprise I nodded Da Chuan I'm sorry! I shouldn't have been so hard on you Wang Ying leaned over and put her head on my shoulder Looking at her tender and affectionate appearance

Where am I I exercised my muscles and bones and my whole body didn't hurt at all I stood up hurriedly only to find that I had no clothes on Dizzy dead won't won't be Wang Ying this wench while I am unconscious to give me that what Wretched! Who will be in this mood at this time Wang Ying's heart is more bitter than mine He would never do such a thing What's going on here I got up hurriedly found my clothes from one side put them on and came out When I came out I found that it was a small cave plastic pallet manufacturer a cave within a cave When I got to the door I saw Wangtian roar and Zijinju lying in the doorway Seeing me the two ancient mythical beasts flashed and suddenly turned into adults Zijinju turned into a man who was neither handsome nor ugly while Wangtian roar turned into a woman a plump but graceful woman Hey hey! I'm sorry! Look at me The man who Zijinju turned into said shyly Although he didn't say why he was sorry I really knew in my heart that he was apologizing for playing Infernal Affairs with me last time Dude!

Be polite to me you saved me not once and a half! I have to thank you I put my arm around Zijinju's shoulder and said Wang Dachuan as long as you don't hold a grudge I seem to go back with you and continue to be with you but I can't bear to part with Lolo Zijinju hugged Wangtian roar like a person and this guy had a happy smile on his face I can't help laughing It turns out that monsters are also in love Dude where's Wang Ying I touched the back of my head and said The princess has gone out to find medicine for you The place where you sleep is the princess's training room and also the place where the princess cultivates her mind Her Youyun Pavilion has a strong ability to repair wounds Zijinju explained My heart is a burst of warmth Wang Ying is really good to me! It's just that I don't know when I'm going to release the blood bat "Wang Dachuan you rest here and we'll go there to chat" All the funds smiled at me hugged the sky and roared over there

My three views are destroyed and I can't help smiling bitterly The world can be destroyed but love can stay forever Sitting in Wang Ying's training room I was thinking about it Wang Ying came back carrying a basket with some herbs in it When she saw me getting up she quickly put down the basket in her hand and squatted down in front of me "Dachuan why did you get up Don't you take good care collapsible pallet box of me" As he spoke he reached out and unbuttoned my chest which had healed and was no longer bleeding just a purple scar It seems that Wang Ying's training room is really similar to the second uncle's ghost mask which has the ability to heal Wife where have you been I held Wang Ying's hand for fear that she would get lost I went out to find medicine for you the unique intermittent grass in the animal world

At this time I can only smile as a woman this is normal if there is no such reaction perhaps it means that Wang Ying does not love me at all All right you have a good rest and I have boiled the medicine for you When you're ready get out of here Wang Ying finished and began to tinker with her herbs Wife are you going to kick me out I looked at Wang Ying with some puzzlement binpallet.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » There is a ghost wife at home