Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » I am a martial artist in online games Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:54:26 PM
LawandaFuentes
Posts 6
"It doesn't matter whether you have money or not as long as they are willing to help us sincerely" "To correct this again we helped them!" Mowgli repeated the question of who helped whom with Wang Yu in all earnestness Then he pulled open the friend column and found the captain Don't shoot He sent a message at random "Captain what are you doing" Originally heard that Xiong Da and so on I was unhappy with Wang Yu Captain don't shoot and be on tenterhooks After all vindictiveness is the characteristic of Quanzhen religion At this time suddenly received the news of Mowgli captain don't shoot in hydraulic fitting supplier the heart can not help but stomp Stunned for a full half a minute the captain did not shoot before carefully replied "I am staying Mowgli boss what are you doing" It was our fault in the morning You advise the Bull God not to make trouble with my men “……” Seeing the news that the captain didn't shoot back Mowgli was speechless He angrily pointed to Wang Yu and lamented his misfortune "You you are almost a victim of Yu Huicheng Did you threaten Xiong Da today" Meow to scare the boss of a guild like this I guess only this man can do it Ha-ha Wang Yu made a ha-ha and said "His three outlooks are not correct and his behavior is not good I'll knock him" "I really think of myself as a castellan who loves the people like a son" Mowgli teased Wang Yu and sent another message Chapter 1306 a dirty deal

"It's a big deal He said he forgave you I have a task here I don't know if you're interested" Robbed the task of others but also said to forgive others it seems that Mowgli's bastard degree is even worse than Wang Yu Of course the captain don't shoot He is a man who knows the times He knows who should be provoked and who should not be provoked No matter how shameless the people of Quanzhen Sect are they have to endure it But Mowgli later the captain is quite interested in not shooting "Quanzhen Jiao always loves to destroy things on weekdays but special people do not do everything The task that this group of guys can receive is certainly not an ordinary task" Task What mission The captain asked "Don't shoot" Mowgli replied hydraulic fitting manufacturer "It's a task to increase the construction of Xicheng District by 100 points

Do you want the task of increasing the degree of construction" Captain don't shoot is not a sucker naturally know the truth of looking at the goods first so nodded "Of course the task but I have to look at the task first otherwise I can't price it" "Pricing" Wang Yu took one look at Mowgli and said privately "Did you ask him for money" "No it was his own" Mowgli laughed and it seemed that he was not surprised at all At this time Wang Yu also showed the task After seeing the content of the task the captain scratched his head and said "This task looks familiar" "Yes!" Wang Yu said "You didn't do the dangerous wall task this morning This is the follow-up task" "I" Captain don't shoot at this time when the heart is extremely collapsed meow rob someone else's task and then sell it this guy is really "Well captain boss this task is not different from what I said" Mowgli asked with a smile No Captain don't shoot "Say how much is this task going to sell" 。 chinaroke.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » I am a martial artist in online games