Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » All for reincarnation, wear quickly. Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:05:55 AM
PhillipSimon
Posts 6
The boss took a strange look at yuan Shanshan and went to see Qin Shao again Seeing that Qin Shao's complexion was the same as that of staying out of the way he answered yuan Shanshan's words "I have been doing this for decades and I did punch a hole when I was young" Over the past few years his eyesight has risen so that he can not even see the true and false But Time Delay Tap in the end yuan Shanshan came with Qin Shao and then came back "but people have missed if this young lady can prove that this jade Buddha is fake I am willing to give this young lady a gold card" In the future we will give you a 30% discount as long as it belongs to Zhenyuxuan yuan Shanshan naturally knew the jade but whether she made a wish to buy it or sell it now she was far away and did not look at it carefully at all But she looked at the face of Make-A-Wish and knew that she really didn't have the life of a windfall That's why he dared to say that and now when he heard that he went straight forward But as soon as the jade Buddha started she knew it was the real thing Impossible

She looked at Xu yuan again and there was really no face of windfall But this jade "Is my jade fake classmate yuan" "No it's true" She returned the jade to the boss "But how is it possible" You obviously have no fortune how can you Make-A-Wish shrugged "I don't know what you're talking about" Turn to the boss again "Boss jade Buddha sells you this is my Self-closing Faucet account" "Good" The deal is done and two hundred thousand yuan will be paid soon With this money Make-A-Wish decided to change his place to live yuan I'll go first and you can play slowly Make-a-wish waved his hand crisply and left quickly

Now that she has money she will soon find what she wants close to the school Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin complete equipment and not sharing with others To find a house is to move She had very few things and she was ready to throw away those things that had been used for an unknown length of time

In the end there was only one big box and one bag Stayed here for the last night and was ready to move out the next morning Arrived in the evening Xu Jie came again "Make a wish how are you these days" Make-a-wish took one look at her and said with a smile "It's fine What's wrong" What's up "No nothing" Sister Xu looked at her strangely and when she saw that there was really nothing wrong with her she murmured in her heart But it's all right The little devil who haunts her is gone and she can rest easy What I'm just asking Time Delay Faucet I'll go back first

She was haunted by ghosts for a few days and then found a master to solve it The solution is to transfer the debt to someone else! Wishing is the new creditor she picked As a result the fierce ghost was swallowed directly by the little lotus flower and Sister Xu naturally had no worries Unfortunately the ghost was gone and the wish was not willing to let her go It took several days to find Self-closing Shower Valve all the evidence of her crime and send it directly to the police female classmates who had been close to her before were talking quietly "I heard that our school was built on a mass grave and there were often accidents before but they were all suppressed by the school" 。 cnkexin.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » All for reincarnation, wear quickly.