Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Thorn of Online Games is the Best in the World Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:06:30 AM
PhillipSimon
Posts 6
In the hall of the Chinese Association I watched Dr Tea come in a hurry but I was still sitting leisurely on the chair Although the Chinese Association is one of the biggest gangs in the game the facilities in the station are quite simple which is in line with the consistent style of Red Three This friend we will welcome you I took one look at Dr Tea and said with a smile "Is stainless steel toilet Red Three willing to see me" "Not only are we meeting the Lord but there are two other people who want to see you" said Dr Tea The other two I hesitated slightly

Although I had never seen him I had already guessed who he was Speaking of which I've heard a lot about this guy! Hong San said with a smile "I'm Hong San I'm the president of the Chinese Association I don't know what to call you" "Well" I replied "I'm a passer-by" Hong San smiled As usual he said "I've heard a lot about you" Then he pointed to the two men beside him and said "These two are" Without waiting for him to finish I said with a faint smile "There's no need to introduce President Hong Although I'm a nobody I know the two masters of Linglong Pavilion and the Blood Alliance" "My friend is modest" Smiling Hong San pointed to the tea on the table and said "a cup of weak tea You're welcome" Let's stainless steel squatting pan sit down and talk I took one look at Ma Ta Lian Ying and Yi Zui Qing Wang Hou who were all confused and shook my head "No" I said "I just came here to talk about a business deal just a few words" "Business" Hong San said with a smile "Business is all about details A few words are not clear Friends should sit down and say it" I said lightly "You are all people who call the wind and the rain

Hong Sanchao gave Ma Talianying a wink and motioned for him to calm down first Then he looked at me and said with a smile "Three million is three million But there is one thing I want you to think about first that is whether what you said is worth the three million If it is worth it we will pay for it If it is not worth it" When he said this he hesitated to speak but the meaning of his words was as clear as the stainless steel shower tray meaning of Ma Ta Lian Ying "I'm sorry" I sneered "Now I've changed my mind" "Change your mind" "What do you mean by that" Asked Red Three frowning Ma Ta Lian Ying sneered "What else can I mean Of course I feel guilty Three million" Hum even if you give him three hundred thousand now he may not dare to do this business!

Then I looked at Ma Talianying and said with a sneer "Your Excellency is absolutely right The price is really not three million now" As your excellency said in order to give myself a way out I have decided to increase the price to five million! What what did you say Ma Ta Lian Ying seemed not to believe his ears Not long after he sat down he was stirred by my words and stood up again He said angrily "Are you out of your ***ing head Do you know who you are bargaining with" As soon as he said this the room was suddenly silent Red three and a drunken light prince looked at each other but did not say a word That meant to let the horse step out of the company camp to sing the red face I took a deep breath and looked coldly at Ma Ta Lian Ying "I'll make a bet with you" I said "If you dare to say'*** 'again you won't be able to get out of the Chinese Society today Do you believe it or not" 。 cnkexin.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Thorn of Online Games is the Best in the World