Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » President's chess piece bride + side story Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:10:50 AM
CharlesHouse
Posts 6
Wanling a person's day the most difficult is the night when the dead of night I can not help but think of a lot of things those fragments in the form of slides hovering in my mind open your eyes can see close your eyes can still I bought a single bed When I lie on it alone I will try to stretch my limbs I dare not leave a gap on the other side of the bed but I will keep dreaming and waking up again and again I think if I go on like this I will go to the mental hospital first and book a bed You left again The day after I received the divorce plastic pallet manufacturer agreement I went to find you A fat woman at the address that should belong to you asked "Handsome boy are you very lonely" I resisted the urge to kick her away and asked where you went and she said she didn't know didn't know didn't know! I don't know how many times you've run away from my life

The mountain road began to become difficult to walk and there was a deep cliff under my feet like a monster with an evil mouth and the cold wind seemed to stir people up and throw them down Holding the vines tightly I moved my feet forward with difficulty From time to time plastic pallet bin gravel slid down the mountain stream from my feet It took me a long time to hear the empty sound Would you really be in a place like this I began to suspect that although the news from

I looked at the faint roof straightened up again and dragged myself forward step by step Wanling you are waiting for me This time I will chase you to the ends of the earth The afternoon sun had no shelter the earth seemed to be scorched the steaming heat rose from the ground hitting up and down and I was the layer of meat pie in the middle of the sandwich Straw hats can no longer shade the sun but become ovens I took off one and threw it on the side of the road In the middle of my walk I took off another one and used it as a fan in my plastic pallet supplier hand My right foot has been swollen Although I have never stopped the distance seems to have never changed If I go on like this maybe after dark I will be shared by all kinds of wild animals on the mountain as a good food After a few more steps I suddenly saw an old man I exchanged my straw hat for a melon (the previous one had been eaten up)

Isn't it said that people in the village are simple I don't believe she can refuse my request Sure enough she looked at my feet I sat on the grass like her and pulled up my trouser legs generously "It's so swollen that it won't disappear in a day or two If you don't care about me I can only sit here and fend for myself" 。 cnplasticpallet.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » President's chess piece bride + side story