Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The dragon of the earth rises Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:15:00 AM
CharlesHouse
Posts 6
"Answer!"! Answer! Answer! The horse's hooves fell on the hard street and the sound struck the hearts of the townspeople Sitting on the saddle bridge Zhonghai looked forward solemnly and let the horse move slowly putting on a sacred and inviolable face Color Wei Fu is in sight the grand gate is wide open the screen wall inside the gate is painted with the pattern of baking clouds and holding the sun and the covered walls on both sides stretch out There are steps outside the door parking corridors dismounting steps and horse railings collapsible pallet box The gate has a gate tower with high eaves and iron horses jingling Upstairs behind the vermilion railings stood four high-spirited policemen Wei On the huge red lacquer plaque there are two big gold characters "Wei Lu" On the steps of the gate five middle-aged men dressed in gorgeous clothes were lined up and on both sides eight teachers dressed with blades were staring at each other Dang Answer! Answer! The answer The horses are getting closer

There are about twenty Zhangs away from Wei Lu which is the last three shops followed by the square in front of Wei Fu's house with dozens of dragon claw locust trees Around the square the leaves had fallen and they were naked and whistling in the cold wind There were many people standing on both sides of the street men and women old and young Finally the second shop was a pastry shop and suddenly a man of eight or nine years old appeared Little doll running to the horse Zhonghai was stunned He foldable bulk container bent over and asked "What's the matter little brother"

Without dismounting Zhonghai shouted "Which one is your master" With a smirk on his face Wei Zhenming piled up and said "I'm Wei Zhenming It's a pleasure to meet you" "I hear you're going to invite the master of the martial arts school" Zhonghai asked Exactly This is not the place to speak can you "No need" collapsible bulk container I'm asking for a very high reward Can you afford it With an expression of displeasure on his face Wei Zhenming suppressed his anger and said "Although Wei is not a rich prince he is at least a proud man" Fu how much do you need Why not make it clear "Next I will be paid on a monthly basis I will only teach three apprentices I will pay one thousand taels of silver a month and I will pay the teacher in advance"

The horse of Zhonghai first plastic bulk containers galloped for a week in the martial arts training ground slightly looking around at the situation and then cast countless tiger eyes around His eyes went down to the gate of Xu Fu He called up "Hello!"! I hear you're going to hire thugs Can you afford it The head of Master Xu Fuquan was Uncle Xu Fuchun of medium height with a big belly a fat head and big ears and three long whiskers

If Zunfu invites a hatchet man the market is rising and the monthly remuneration is 1500 taels Be quiet in the shop Hou Jiayin take your leave Just a moment please Your nickname is the Dragon of the Earth Will you tell me your name "If you have a nickname you can ask about it" "Then your surname is Hai Long" "How can you" "Is it true or false that you killed Haiyu Wuxiong two months ago" "Yes those guys committed crimes with me in the early years They ate black and ate black They didn't pay attention to the morality of Jianghu They swallowed up a large number of treasures and died more than enough" cnplasticpallet.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The dragon of the earth rises