Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Hey, my man. Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:20:26 AM
MarvinBirdsong
Posts 6
Lu Jiawei looked at me When he came back last time Ye Fan told me that you had a boyfriend named Qin Ke What else am I going to ask Lu Jiawei pointed to the inside and said that if she didn't go there my mother would be furious I took Qin Ke's hand and went to the restaurant with my cousin As soon as Lu Jiawei walked in there was a hubbub saying that all the children of the Lu family empty lotion tubes were promising Laughing and laughing it's time for the banquet to begin Lu Jiawei left a seat on the right between him and his aunt patted me and said with a smile "Wenwen sit here" Aunt laughed and scolded "Don't make trouble for your child Where is Xiaowen's boyfriend sitting like this" Lu Jiawei smiled and looked at Qin Ke I'm sorry I forgot this layer Qin Ke also smiled warmly and said "It doesn't matter Wenwen said she has a good relationship with her cousin"

He smiled at Lu Jiawei and said that she had a bad tooth decay recently A few days ago when she had a toothache she kept rolling around me so she had to quit this sweet food for a few days Lu Jiawei nodded with a smile and put the chocolate into his mouth At noon the banquet starts on time The master of ceremonies stood on the stage and chanted "Please welcome the bride and groom" Carrian and Xu Che walked to the front desk The master of ceremonies took the microphone complied with the public sentiment and came to a "husband and wife 100 questions" who chased who first where was the first date where was the first time holding hands pump tube and so on After laughing Xu Che knelt on one knee and the two made a lifelong promise and the audience applauded Seeing this scene I couldn't help but put my head on

I asked excitedly what is it What is it He wiped his smile with a tissue That's the "cockroach suit" you mentioned in your last email I choked for a moment He continued "But the size of the cockroach in that store doesn't match yours so I didn't buy it" But why are you pretending to be a cockroach Is there a play at school Qin Ke chuckled beside him and I looked at him He gave me a meaningful aluminium laminated tube look with a smile and I remembered the cockroach mask with the same effect at home which later stirred up one fire after another

Then he turned to look at Qin Ke and Yang Yang and said with a smile "You two should be nice to my two sisters in the future If you dare to bully them I want Archer to cut you" Xu Che supported her and said to her aunt "Mom she drank a little too much I helped her to have a rest" Aunt stood up to help Xu Che said with a smile "Mom you sit down I'll do it" A banquet lasted a long time After drinking a group of people rushed to their new house to make a new house emptycosmetictubes.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Hey, my man.