Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Age of Reborn Mecha "Tanbi Mecha" Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:21:35 AM
MarvinBirdsong
Posts 6
"1515" Here is still the use of prisoner numbers at first peace also did not feel how to this time suddenly understand in fact here they are not as soldiers so even the names of each person do not have to ask I said his real name Rex took out a cigarette and lit it impatiently Anning did not know how to answer for a moment He used Lynn's name Can you say Lynn's name is Anning "He asked me to call plastic laminated tube him Xiao Ning" "Xiao Ning" Is it a name or a surname “…… I don't know I just keep calling it If we continue to make up this lie we will not be able to wrap it up!

Colonel you-" Rex followed him like a shadow and took a step forward Instead they got closer and their fingers slid slowly and ambiguously over Anning's lips "Excuse me" Anning stared at him not even disguising his expression "Colonel cosmetic tube you-" that's all he can say now Rex raised the corners of his mouth "How can you only say one word" Anning stared at him nervously considering how sure he

He seemed to have just heard of the three words "secretary" a few days ago Could it be Caesar's secretary But if it's this one then-Anning admits that he's actually right with Caesar The person in the doorway is tall and slender a white military uniform card makes the waist line strong and thin and the red hair that is neatly arranged is particularly coordinated Look at the dress style should be plastic laminted tube civilian but peace did not ignore the slightly protruding veins on the back of the man's hand-even if not as strong as Rex this man is definitely not a pet without the strength of a chicken but most people will always notice his handsome face first the eyes are not easy to look elsewhere

As soon as he looked up Merlin's face was very close to him and his eyes were like a small scalpel pulling up and down "Ray don't you want to introduce me" The soldier who came to report had been sent away Rex's hand was still on Anning's shoulder With a slight pull he pulled Anning to his side and stretched his arm around his shoulder "There's no need" Isn't the secretary here to supervise the army If you have any instructions give them 。 emptycosmetictubes.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Age of Reborn Mecha "Tanbi Mecha"