Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Forty thousand years of cultivation Messages in this topic - RSS
8/8/2022 12:30:19 AM
ToddEddings
Posts 6
Bai Xingjian took a deep breath and looked to the right just in time to see a plain-looking but tall woman looking at him with a smile Why are there so many monsters on the Firefly White Star Sword frowned in his heart and then focused his eyes on the middle-aged man in the uniform of the Colonel of the Republic of Xinghai in the middle Compared with the dwarf with a dagger in his arms and the woman carnosic acid price with a smile this is a man with no characteristics even plain but somehow the more the White Star Sword ponders the more it feels like it's somewhere Have seen each other!

"What's going on Why do you seem to see a trace in this guy's eyes" A familiar feeling There's no reason When I left the Federation a hundred years ago he was a teenager at most glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate He was still playing with mud in the Liaoyuan Military Academy He had such a good character If he really saw it there was no reason not to remember it!

Li Yao and Bai Xingjian came together in a frown Major General Bai! Li Yao gave a casual military salute to the other side very coldly and vividly interpreted the domineering and arrogant temperament of senior officers from the "orthodox government" in the central part of Xinghai White Star Sword twitched a few times glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate in the corner of his eyes and saluted Li Yao "Colonel Lin what happened on the Firefly How could there be such a big mess"

The purpose was to catch all the immortals!"! "With the wise decision of Speaker Cui and Captain Tang as well as the unremitting efforts of our'Red Lotus Team of the Speaker's Special Guard ' most of the immortals have been suppressed and only a few are still on the run akba boswellic acid " Major General Bai doesn't need to worry about the safety of the Firefly It's your fleet I heard that it just suffered a storm in the Star Sea and suffered heavy losses Maybe there are many loopholes in the defense It's unknown that these unscrupulous immortals sneaked in I suggest you conduct a comprehensive search with our cooperation! "Cheng Xuansu and Ding Zhengyang were suppressed" Cui Lingfeng and Tang Dingyuan knew all this in advance The Chancellor's Special Guard the Red Lotus Team White Star Sword quickly analyzed the latest intelligence and was pondering but his tactical crystal brain trembled crazily

"That's good" Li Yaochao gave a slight salute to Bai Xingjian "I came here this time to inform you of the latest situation of the Firefly reminding you to be more tannic acid astringent vigilant and cautious during the anchoring period and never make any misunderstanding otherwise the consequences would be unimaginable"

The real human empire is our common enemy" Looking forward to one day in the battlefield against the real human empire to fight side by side with Colonel Lin to see the real strength of Colonel Lin! Li Yao took a deep look at Bai Xingjian "I think so too" …… Until the silver-colored traffic boat slipped out of the hangar of the "Endless Burning" again the White Star Sword still frowned thoughtfully Behind him he called up a big and ferocious armor division "Laowu I'm not good at fighting What do you think of the strength of the three men just now Pure individual combat effectiveness" 。 prius-biotech.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Forty thousand years of cultivation